You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Luxembourg away, 14th November 2021

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wicklowrunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 hours 30 minutes ago at 5:46pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

Might be of use to some 

Irish passport holders vaccinated in Great Britain will be able to obtain an EU Digital Covid Cert from tomorrow on https://t.co/7H4fn5lcY8.

Will be extended to those vaccinated out side the EU in November. 

Cheers for that. Unfortunately the website is refusing to recognise the NHS QR code for some reason and as a result keeps rejecting my application.

probably teething problems, will give it another go tomorrow.
Did that for a week for NI Certs.
I uploaded mine to the Irish Covid Tracker.
Then cut that QR code and saved as pdf.
Worked eventually 
Sponsored Links

SM123 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SM123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 hours 25 minutes ago at 6:51pm
Hi, has anyone in the UK been able to upload the NHS App QR code to the gov.ie website to request an EU Digital Covid Certificate? I’m unable to do so.
newrynyuk View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newrynyuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 hours 32 minutes ago at 11:44pm
I just registered for an EU COVID certificate after being vaccinated in UK.  Uploaded a PDF of my NHS COVID certificate, but it wasn't accepted.  Converted the PDF to a .jpg and uploaded that, it worked.  So use jpg files seems to be the answer.
MancBoy View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MancBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 hours 31 minutes ago at 1:45am
Might be a silly question, but what exactly does the EU digital certificate do for us UK based? Will they be able to see we were vaccinated in UK or not? If they can, will obviously be of no use to us. Also having similar difficulties uploading to the website, not sure how to convert to jpeg from an iPhone or iPad pdf so if you’ve done it that way, any advice be appreciated!
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5 hours 22 minutes ago at 7:54am
 I tried again yesterday to no avail. Seems a right pain in the hoop. 
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
  Share Topic