You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Louis Theroux

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Louis Theroux
    Posted: 03 Apr 2011 at 3:05pm
On bbc2 now back visiting the west baptist church or whatever they're called - anyway they're the mad yanks who hate everyone who aint of their thinking
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2011 at 3:17pm
Watching it now, fecking hell the daughter that left the family is UNREAL!!!
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2011 at 3:40pm
These people are wired wrong.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2011 at 3:40pm
Seen it before. f**king small minded yanks.

Its God will, so Im right and that's that attitude. Wacko
GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2011 at 3:44pm
Have to say I like your man Louis and the way he seems to get information out of people. He just comes out with a question or else puts the goofy head on him that says 'can you explain that to me'. He lets the awkard silence grow too until people feel like they have to say somthing.

Edited by GoneToShowgies - 03 Apr 2011 at 3:46pm
farfar View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farfar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2011 at 3:58pm
there really is some fruitcakes out there
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2011 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by GoneToShowgies GoneToShowgies wrote:

Seen it before. f**king small minded yanks.

Its God will, so Im right and that's that attitude. Wacko

Twas actually a follow up dude, i fookin missed the first half of it, hopefully i'll find it online to download!!

They're some shower of freaks, tis shockin the way their children are brain washed, tis a form of child cause in my opinion!!

Was sayin to the girlfriend i would LOVE to see them f**kers when they're picketing funerals, i would give em some abuse!!
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2011 at 4:18pm
just mentallers, weird thing is one of the oulfellas has about 20 degrees and a docterate so he is obviously a smart bloke but is sucked into the cul.
deisedevil View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deisedevil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2011 at 4:23pm

PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2011 at 4:27pm
Was funny listening to the rant from the wee lad on the right at Loius as he clearly hadnt a clue what bile he was supposed to be spouting but kept on at it anyway.

Anyone find any pics of the one at the start of the programme  that got banished? Am of the opionion she's had a tit job but need to double check me thinks to be sure LOL
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2011 at 4:27pm
yapster View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yapster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2011 at 5:04pm
 Would love to see him do a program on thr Catholic Church in ireland
The Drifter View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Drifter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2011 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

Watching it now, fecking hell the daughter that left the family is UNREAL!!!

she puts the bap in baptist church!
My dream has always been to play for the Republic of Ireland - James McClean.
Blue Man View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2011 at 7:16pm
I went to a Baptist college in the States. Was on a football scholarship there. Every Thursday was church time. As a practicing Catholic I refused to go. Had 1.2% of my overall grade taken off me as did the Muslim lad on my team. Needless to say neither of us lasted long out there.....
"Everytime Leeds concede a goal, its like being stabbed in the heart" - Billy Bremner

Gary Speed 1969-2011

YBIG Blind Date Champion 2010
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2011 at 5:06am
haha these crazy f**ks crack me right up god hates fags
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2011 at 5:17am
Originally posted by Blue Man Blue Man wrote:

I went to a Baptist college in the States. Was on a football scholarship there. Every Thursday was church time. As a practicing Catholic I refused to go. Had 1.2% of my overall grade taken off me as did the Muslim lad on my team. Needless to say neither of us lasted long out there.....

God bless America! Yee ha!
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2011 at 7:25am
Watched Louis and the Nazi's last night. Complete nutters.
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Poor Man's Duncan Castles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2011 at 7:38am
Louis is teh best broadcast journalist I've ever seen.  Love everything he has done!  I have his Weird Weekend Box-set and I highly recommend it - it's only about €8 in HMV at the moment.  He's the best at getting people to fall over their words without even following up with questions.  I wudda liked him to be a bit more confrotational last night - but I guess that's not his job. There is a Keith Allen interview with this 'church' that was filmed a about 5-6 years ago that is much more confrontational....he found out the main woman had an illigitamte son and went at her with it!  Funny - although Keith Allen is a prick!

My fave Lious is the Nazi's one - he's outstanding!

Edited by Siralex - 04 Apr 2011 at 7:39am
If I keep writing enough hagiographic articles on Man Utd, they might give me a job
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic