You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Lost love spells and black magic spells in canada
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lost love spells and black magic spells in canada

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muduzi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lost love spells and black magic spells in canada
    Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 8:29am
STOP CRYING DAY AND NIGHT. 

PROPHET. Muduzi,FROM ZANZIBAR HAS COME TO WASH AWAY YOUR TEARS AND SORROWS

Prophet Muduzi is the man who is having special gift of prophecy by using full power ring to perform great and wonderful miracles in people's lives many having testimony.

He has come with full powers to prophecies on things and it happen in your life by using full power ring which is impacted by special powers to  bring back your lost joy and you enjoy in this life. 

-Are you there with bank debts?

-Do you want to see miracles of money multiplication? 

-You want promotion/favour at work?

-You want to attract customers in your business? 

-Do you want to start business but money is not enough? 

-Do you have financial problems? 

-Do you have relationship/marriage problems? 

-Are you impotent? 

-They cast spells on you? 

-Do you want to be in luxurious life? 

-Your business become stagnant?  

-Are you failed to get your pension? 

-Is your children performing bad in class? 

-Are you looking for job? 

-Do you need any special powers? 

Come and receive special prophecy or call on this number/whatsapp to order your full power ring ☎️ +27761923297
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 9:08am
looks like someone meet Blueman in Canada and told him/her about YBIG LOL
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 9:12am

I'm only just back from Zanzibar a few weeks and I can't praise Prophet Muduzi enough. Since his intervention in my life, I'm no longer "there with bank debts", I've seen miracles of money multiplication, my flute is in great nick and if I had kids then they'd probably be flying in school also. That's before I even mention my new special powers. You'd be mad not to avail of his services. 

Thanks Prophet M, you're a hero. 
El Puto Amo
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 9:17am
LOL
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 9:27am
What special powers can he bestow upon you?
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 9:32am
I'm a bit strapped at the moment. Is there a half power ring that might be a bit cheaper? Alternatively, any details of an installment plan for the full power ring would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Paulie - 06 Feb 2019 at 9:33am
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 9:34am
So this is what happens after writing 'ybig' on a jacks door in Zanzibar.
Hello my old friend.

@Hammered - How did you get on over there? Loved it myself. StoneTown was nice with good restaurants and amazing sunsets. Was forever getting lost in the windy streets.
Went east where it was a lot quieter. Nearly cabin fever quiet but was deadly to look at every day. 
The dark side.. And the light
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 10:05am
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

I'm a bit strapped at the moment. Is there a half power ring that might be a bit cheaper? Alternatively, any details of an installment plan for the full power ring would be greatly appreciated.
Hummmm you are having problems with your ring I see Paulie , hey I will not ask Embarrassed
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 10:21am
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

Hummmm you are having problems with your ring I see Paulie , hey I will not ask Embarrassed

I am definitely operating at full capacity in that regard
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 10:22am
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 10:26am
Originally posted by darmack darmack wrote:

So this is what happens after writing 'ybig' on a jacks door in Zanzibar.
Hello my old friend.

@Hammered - How did you get on over there? Loved it myself. StoneTown was nice with good restaurants and amazing sunsets. Was forever getting lost in the windy streets.
Went east where it was a lot quieter. Nearly cabin fever quiet but was deadly to look at every day. 

Yeah I really enjoyed Zanzibar. I'd agree with you about the East. We were staying in a fairly quiet spot there called Uroa. The beach was really beautiful although there wasn't loads going on in the area at night. 
It was a real throwback seeing all the youngsters playing football all day and not a single toy/ phone between them. Generally the people were sound as well. I was only in Stone Town for the day but it was pretty interesting. 
The history of Zanzibar is fascinating overall with it's Arabic, African, Indian and European mix of cultures. We had a week there which was plenty of time before we did a safari in Tanzania. 
El Puto Amo
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 10:49am
Hmmmm, I am failed to get my pension, I'm in!
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by muduzi muduzi wrote:

STOP CRYING DAY AND NIGHT. 

PROPHET. Muduzi,FROM ZANZIBAR HAS COME TO WASH AWAY YOUR TEARS AND SORROWS

Prophet Muduzi is the man who is having special gift of prophecy by using full power ring to perform great and wonderful miracles in people's lives many having testimony.

He has come with full powers to prophecies on things and it happen in your life by using full power ring which is impacted by special powers to  bring back your lost joy and you enjoy in this life. 

-Are you there with bank debts?

-Do you want to see miracles of money multiplication? 

-You want promotion/favour at work?

-You want to attract customers in your business? 

-Do you want to start business but money is not enough? 

-Do you have financial problems? 

-Do you have relationship/marriage problems? 

-Are you impotent? 

-They cast spells on you? 

-Do you want to be in luxurious life? 

-Your business become stagnant?  

-Are you failed to get your pension? 

-Is your children performing bad in class? 

-Are you looking for job? 

-Do you need any special powers? 

Come and receive special prophecy or call on this number/whatsapp to order your full power ring ☎️ +27761923297

Full power ring?  Sounds a bit eh, sinister and sordid, think I'll pass.  I have your phone number anyhow, thanks.  I'll send ya me IBAN and BIK as well when you're done bumming folk.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic