Losing Weight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 103104105106107 133>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2020 at 4:19pm

You need to get out more PM.

Might help with ya lose weight in the process. 
I'm just heading out to fill my lungs with 78% nitrogen,  or as you may know it; air. I'm just finishing boiling the h20, commonly known as water,  for the tea. LOL

The only person I know who mocks someone after asking for advice Embarrassed

You're a complete freak like.
I didn't mock you for giving advice, I mocked you for trying to be pretentious and patronising about f**king salt.  You also don't know me. I have never met you and have little urge to change that.

Go back to trying to figure out why there's a bank holiday on a Friday, like.

Me neither! Can picture what it'd look like round the pub table!

Oh hold on, let me refresh me phone to check if someone's made a grammar mistake on an Internet forum!

Some buzz at parties ye kid.

You love that line

Did McGregor teach you it?

Didn't you try and be funny with it 1 time when arguing with Territorial? LOL Let's not be a hypocrite!

https://youtu.be/UBuFYklNkek

PM v Coyne

LOL Well played.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2020 at 4:26pm

PM v Coyne

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2020 at 4:34pm

I'm just heading out to fill my lungs with 78% nitrogen,  or as you may know it; air. I'm just finishing boiling the h20, commonly known as water,  for the tea. LOL

The only person I know who mocks someone after asking for advice Embarrassed

You're a complete freak like.
I didn't mock you for giving advice, I mocked you for trying to be pretentious and patronising about f**king salt.  You also don't know me. I have never met you and have little urge to change that.

Go back to trying to figure out why there's a bank holiday on a Friday, like.

Me neither! Can picture what it'd look like round the pub table!

Oh hold on, let me refresh me phone to check if someone's made a grammar mistake on an Internet forum!

Some buzz at parties ye kid.

You love that line

Did McGregor teach you it?

Didn't you try and be funny with it 1 time when arguing with Territorial? LOL Let's not be a hypocrite!

One time I think, not every week LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2020 at 5:52pm

PM v Coyne

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2020 at 7:37pm
Sorry for dragging this off track but back to watches etc. Doing a race thing on Sunday where you need to use the app on the phone. When I run using it the GPS seems to be a bit off. Running alongside them instead of on and skipping corners etc. Used my flatmates old phone today with my sim card and google maps account. It said my partner ran 5k while I only ran 4.08. Her phone was correct by the way. Is there likely a problem with the sim card or the two phones or would it be a problem with my account on Google Maps??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2020 at 9:00pm
I know on android phones if you go into location settings, there are different accuracy settings, You can change it to the highest setting if it’s not on it, not sure if that helps or not

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2020 at 9:15pm

Coyne's reaction LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2020 at 12:10am

I know on android phones if you go into location settings, there are different accuracy settings, You can change it to the highest setting if it’s not on it, not sure if that helps or not
Cheers...Think it's on the higest but will have another look

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2020 at 6:54am

Sorry for dragging this off track but back to watches etc. Doing a race thing on Sunday where you need to use the app on the phone. When I run using it the GPS seems to be a bit off. Running alongside them instead of on and skipping corners etc. Used my flatmates old phone today with my sim card and google maps account. It said my partner ran 5k while I only ran 4.08. Her phone was correct by the way. Is there likely a problem with the sim card or the two phones or would it be a problem with my account on Google Maps??
Turn off wifi while recording too, that throws the tracking off
cullenswood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cullenswood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2020 at 7:52am
Running watches will be far more accurate than a phone when it comes to running.    A phone can get it right a good bit of the time but not all the time.   Watches get it right a lot more.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2020 at 8:50am
Originally posted by cullenswood cullenswood wrote:

Running watches will be far more accurate than a phone when it comes to running.    A phone can get it right a good bit of the time but not all the time.   Watches get it right a lot more.

Both my current Garmin and my old Polar watch showed my distance just a little bit shorter than the app on my iphone. When I checked the maps both watches had me running threw gardens, cutting corners etc which was literally impossible to do so the phone is more accurate for me. It's measured a few half marathons and a marathon perfectly as well.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2020 at 9:07am
Started the year 15' 6". Didn't even notice it creeping up. With a mix of intermittent fasting and the keto diet and subbing out stout and cider for whiskey and brandy, I'm at 13' 8" this morning. Lots of falling off the wagon over the 4 months, but still getting there. A lot easier too at the moment with the lack of creamy pints Cry

Ketosis Clap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2020 at 9:16am
Originally posted by heighway2heaven heighway2heaven wrote:

Started the year 15' 6". Didn't even notice it creeping up. With a mix of intermittent fasting and the keto diet and subbing out stout and cider for whiskey and brandy, I'm at 13' 8" this morning. Lots of falling off the wagon over the 4 months, but still getting there. A lot easier too at the moment with the lack of creamy pints Cry

Ketosis Clap

YBIG - Rivalling Operation Transformation as Ireland's #1 weight loss advise since 2020 Clap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2020 at 9:22am
Not just generally uninformed sh*te-talk, but a valuable public service Thumbs Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2020 at 9:27am
Don’t use anything for recording time! Obviously if I’m in the gym it’ll be on the machine but if running outside i just check the time before i leave and when i return i don’t believe in any of them devices total waste of time.

Edited by Trigboy 10 - 01 May 2020 at 9:27am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2020 at 10:16am

LOLClap coyner having a mare LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2020 at 10:58am

I picked up a knock running about a month ago and it's not improving much so I've been limited to body weight exercise in the house or garden. What's working best is getting up and doing the workout in the morning before work and breakfast. Once the day starts, its harder to make time and then the general "can't be arsed" feeling sets in later in the evening. I'm reasonably content that I'm just maintaining my weight level. I do miss the routine of having football training sessions that are set in stone twice a week with the game on Saturday. 

I've organised a weekly Zoom HIIT session for my team which have gone pretty well so far. It's decent for motivation but it's not the same without the bit of craic in the dressing room. 
There's no chance that this season will be completed at junior level so some lads have lost interest understandably. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2020 at 11:08am
I got injured doing a Joe Wicks 15 minute work outLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 103104105106107 133>