You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LOI U17

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yellow Belly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 2:00pm
Speaking to a football league official today told Duel Registration is not going to be allowed in U19 and U17 LOI.
Why don't the FAI come out with a statement and let us know what's happening etc, too many unanswered questions in regard the new LOI U17.
get me out of hear
Sponsored Links

Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by Yellow Belly Yellow Belly wrote:

Speaking to a football league official today told Duel Registration is not going to be allowed in U19 and U17 LOI.
Why don't the FAI come out with a statement and let us know what's happening etc, too many unanswered questions in regard the new LOI U17.

They would want to tell the Kerry league about it because that's one of the 2 reasons they are entering the U17 league the other being the FAI are going to help them out with travel expenses.
You can listen to Kerry District League Secretary John O’Regan (From about 1min 30 onwards) saying just that;
https://www.radiokerry.ie/sport/kerry-set-to-compete-in-under-17-national-league/

Edited by Bitored - 12 Mar 2015 at 4:18pm
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
Yellow Belly View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yellow Belly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 7:17pm
Take everything the FAI / JD tell you with a pinch of salt I was told Wexford Youths U19 won't be able to use their players in the domestic league and that could be a problem for them.
That's why the FAI should make an announcement to clear things up so Junior clubs and LOI clubs know where they stand and not have them at each others throats. It would also clear up the uncertainty facing the young players and their parents you know what's it like when you get caught in between Junior/schoolboys and whether to make the move to join LOI. A few parents have asked me about it and can't seem to find definite answers   

Edited by Yellow Belly - 12 Mar 2015 at 7:31pm
get me out of hear
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 7:30pm
If there isn't dual registration there wont be an U17 league. Its as simple as that.
UCD, Youths, KDL to name but a few wont be able to field a team.
Not to mention it would just be stupid.
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yellow Belly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 7:35pm
Youths have no underage structure have been relying on county U16 going to them. UCD have Joeys linked with them for LOI U17 and I think they have or had a affiliation with Mt Merrion schoolboys.

Edited by Yellow Belly - 12 Mar 2015 at 7:39pm
get me out of hear
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yellow Belly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 7:38pm
Isn't the U17 LOI not going to feed out of the FAI ETP program.
get me out of hear
Doyler1993 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doyler1993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2015 at 11:57pm
Does anyone know if mervue or salthill will have a team in the u17 league?
IT’S NO USE BOILING YOUR CABBAGE TWICE
country cousin View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote country cousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2015 at 12:36pm
What's the anount needed  to  finance an LOI U17 team for the year does anyone Know and how much does the FAI put towards it?
county couz
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doyler1993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:02am
Originally posted by Doyler1993 Doyler1993 wrote:

Does anyone know if mervue or salthill will have a team in the u17 league?
Bump 
Or anyone know what galway based teams will be in the u19 league for next season?
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yellow Belly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:12am
Any dates + times on trials for the new U17 with LOI clubs ? 
get me out of hear
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yellow Belly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:37pm
U17 league to start on the 9th August 2015 and end in December 2015  also the U19 has the same starting date and finishing date.
get me out of hear
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:07pm
Any link to any info, can't find anything on line?
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

If was on FAI Facebook page this morning.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doyler1993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:03pm
You dont happen to know what teams are entering into the u17 and u19 leagues, or when they will be announced?
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:05pm
Assume the u19s is same as this year.

And Id assume most of the big LOI clubs are entering the u17s also.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

If was on FAI Facebook page this morning.

feck all info there though.
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yellow Belly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:21pm
Look at LOI 19.com  that's where I got some info

Edited by Yellow Belly - 12 May 2015 at 11:25pm
get me out of hear
David McWilliams View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David McWilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:21am
End in December and then start again in March is it?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>
  Share Topic