You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LOI Artwork

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Etcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LOI Artwork
    Posted: 16 Nov 2016 at 9:24pm
Hey lads, I'm a sporadic poster on this forum, mostly just have a lurk, but figured I'd give some of my League of Ireland work a share. Chances are a few of you may have seen some of my stuff before, and sure if not, you might like it! I'll post a few examples here.

Basically I'm an illustrator and make a lot of sporting prints. I focus mostly on Irish football and have a whole bunch of League of Ireland prints, you can see some more of my stuff if you follow the below link:

https://www.etsy.com/ie/shop/BarryMastersonArt?ref=hdr_shop_menu&section_id=16245524

/

Edited by Etcher - 16 Nov 2016 at 9:29pm
Sponsored Links

drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2016 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by Etcher Etcher wrote:

Hey lads, I'm a sporadic poster on this forum, mostly just have a lurk, but figured I'd give some of my League of Ireland work a share. Chances are a few of you may have seen some of my stuff before, and sure if not, you might like it! I'll post a few examples here.

Basically I'm an illustrator and make a lot of sporting prints. I focus mostly on Irish football and have a whole bunch of League of Ireland prints, you can see some more of my stuff <font face="Verdana, Arial">if you follow the below link:
<font style="max-height: 1e+06px; word-wrap: break-word; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; : 0px 0px rgb102, 153, 204;">
<font style="max-height: 1e+06px; word-wrap: break-word; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px;"><font face="Verdana, Arial">https://www.etsy.com/ie/shop/BarryMastersonArt?ref=hdr_shop_menu§ion_id=16245524
<font style="max-height: 1e+06px; word-wrap: break-word; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; : 0px 0px rgb102, 153, 204;"><font face="Verdana, Arial">

<font face="Verdana, Arial">

<font face="Verdana, Arial">

/

Follow you on bookface, love your work might treat myself one of these days
Chips don't bounce
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2016 at 10:07pm

There's some nice work there. Fair play
El Puto Amo
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2016 at 6:44am
Yeah some cracking images there
Skripi91 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skripi91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2016 at 8:53am
As I mentioned in the other thread, amazing stuff Clap
The Euros gonna hear the Irish ROAR
AnCearrbhach View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2016 at 9:24am
Unbelievable stuff I'll be buying lots for Xmas Clap
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
UCDFAN View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UCDFAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2016 at 3:50pm
very good work, well done Etcher.
www.ucdsupporters.ie
Etcher View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Etcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2016 at 10:13pm
Thank you very much lads. By the way, feel free to post any suggestions of players you think would be worth covering in the future. 

I'll keep an eye on this topic and post some new stuff from time to time if you'd like as well.
JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2016 at 11:15pm
What's the biggest size they go up to Barry???
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
Etcher View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Etcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2016 at 11:32am
Originally posted by JUICEBOMB JUICEBOMB wrote:

What's the biggest size they go up to Barry???

The biggest I can print is A3! I've managed to get a few A2 prints done before, but they're a good bit more costly as I have to go somewhere else to print them for me.
Etcher View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Etcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2017 at 8:23pm
Hey again lads, not sure how many of you over here are on twitter, but if you are, you'll probably know @HistoryLOI, he came to me with a wee idea about making a little cartoon poking at Gabay's LOI Branding report. This is what we came up with if you'd like a look see, he did the writing, I illustrated!

ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2017 at 11:58pm
Only seeing this now. Currently involved in s revamp of the clubhouse and dressing room areas for Cobh Ramblers. If I was to mail you one or two images would it be something that might be of interest?
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Etcher View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Etcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2017 at 2:30am
Sure drop me an email there at barrymasterson[at]live.ie and we can have a chat about it!
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2017 at 12:54pm
Will drop you a mail when I get home from work.

Just read the Gabay comic strip very good   
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Etcher View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Etcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2017 at 2:46pm

Been working on some new ones, Alan Bennet is the next in line, after that I'm fairly out of ideas, open to suggestions as always,here's a link where you can see every LOI illustration I've done, if you can think of any glaring omissions, feel free to giz some input! Thanks!

Edited by Etcher - 06 Feb 2017 at 2:47pm
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2017 at 3:50pm
Brian Mooney would deserve one likewise Stephen Geoghan Thumbs Up
Etcher View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Etcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2017 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Brian Mooney would deserve one likewise Stephen Geoghan Thumbs Up

Geoghan is a good one, I drew him about two years ago, and wasn't happy with it at all, so he's back on the to do list, cheers! Sadly don't remember Brian Mooney at all, I'm only 26, so was a young lad with Longford in the 1st div watching us battle Bray and Finn Harps what felt like every week, those days :D Must look in to him.
Joe Stalin View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Joe Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2017 at 6:07pm
Fair play, you've got a special talent there. Some smashing stuff.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic