Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liverpool v United match thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 2:24pm
Vintage Jose, no intent on playing in that 2nd half
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Sponsored Links

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 2:25pm
It’s performances & results like that that win leagues.
Awful to watch bar Coutinho, best player on the pitch
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Did you not see the Ox?

The zero trick pony.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Did you not see the Ox?

The zero trick pony.

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 2:43pm
Why the fcuk would anyone want to watch football if teams are going to be set up like Mourinho??  I don't care if he wins a million titles.  He's a joke. an anti football classless little weasel.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Why the fcuk would anyone want to watch football if teams are going to be set up like Mourinho??  I don't care if he wins a million titles.  He's a joke. an anti football classless little weasel.

Because they want their team to win no matter how sh*te and off-putting it is. It's practical.

If you want entertainment,go to the opera
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 3:01pm
To think I was pissed off about going to my daughters Camogie match because I'd miss this. Typical Mourinho.

Edited by FrankosHereNow - 14 Oct 2017 at 3:02pm
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

To think I was pissed off about going to my daughters Camogie match because I'd miss this. Typical Mourinho.
Always kids before PL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Says the poster that had Mourinho holding a Chelsea jersey as his profile pic before.

Short memories eh Franko?
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Because they want their team to win no matter how sh*te and off-putting it is. It's practical.

Why would anyone pay to watch that sh*te? Imagine if every manager played Mourinho tactics. Nobody would watch football.
Mourinho is the worst thing to happen to football in the last 20 years. Sky should not bother showing any games he is involved in.  I can understand some non league team parking the bus to keep the score down but to have world class players at your disposal and the most expensive squad in England and using them as bricks in a wall is a disgrace.

Edited by Trap junior - 14 Oct 2017 at 5:48pm
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 5:50pm

Why would anyone pay to watch that sh*te? Imagine if every manager played Mourinho tactics. Nobody would watch football.
Mourinho is the worst thing to happen to football in the last 20 years. Sky should not bother showing any games he is involved in. 

Why would anyone pay to watch Trap or O'Neill's sh*te football?

Some people pay for that because they follow a team and will follow irrespective of how it looks.

Sky will show Mourinho's games because he's managing one of the biggest clubs in the world. If you don't like it TJ, switch the channel. Problem solved.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 12:16am
You'd have to say De Gea is the worlds best keeper at the minute
Yet again he bails out united

A few average players in that United team when you look at the likes of Smalling Jones Young and Darmien still starting
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 12:17am

Mourinho is the worst thing to happen to football in the last 20 years. Sky should not bother showing any games he is involved in. 

Why would anyone pay to watch Trap or O'Neill's sh*te football?

Some people pay for that because they follow a team and will follow irrespective of how it looks.

Sky will show Mourinho's games because he's managing one of the biggest clubs in the world. If you don't like it TJ, switch the channel. Problem solved.

He can't switch the channel
He's too busy w**king over the stanchions
planning View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Football version of Comical Ali.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 2:59am

They always do. Oh, it's Saturday at 3pm? No they have to be shown and that's that.

Most managers go to Anfield and park the bus these days. Mourinho has the resources with the discipline to do it for 90 minutes flat, so any chance you do get to score against him, must be taken. Those who refuse to set up camp are actively encouraged by pundits to go and do it. If they still refuse, they get lambasted by same pundits for not doing so.

Others like Klopp and Guardiola, or even Rodgers who won't park the bus, are laughed at for not doing so. They still tell Rodgers he should have parked the bus at Palace when he needed to win by as many goals as possible. It must be the first thing they're taught on Day 1 for their badges.

"How to park a bus".

Edited by planning - 16 Oct 2017 at 3:09am
VAR: Cutting the crap out of football.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 6:55am
Originally posted by planning planning wrote:

They always do. Oh, it's Saturday at 3pm? No they have to be shown and that's that.

Most managers go to Anfield and park the bus these days. Mourinho has the resources with the discipline to do it for 90 minutes flat, so any chance you do get to score against him, must be taken. Those who refuse to set up camp are actively encouraged by pundits to go and do it. If they still refuse, they get lambasted by same pundits for not doing so.

Others like Klopp and Guardiola, or even Rodgers who won't park the bus, are laughed at for not doing so. They still tell Rodgers he should have parked the bus at Palace when he needed to win by as many goals as possible. It must be the first thing they're taught on Day 1 for their badges.

"How to park a bus".

"People laughed at Guardiola for not parking the bus....."

You sir, haven't a clue what you are talking about.

Edited by Zinedine Kilbane 110 - 16 Oct 2017 at 6:56am

alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 7:20am
standard response out of every and any liverpool fan. except for matip's chance and the follow-up by salah, there wasn't any other clear-cut chance for liverpool. klopp didn't make any substantial substitutions or changes in game-plan that would force the game anymore. pool have won 1 in 8, some neck on klopp to say that it's ok for United to play that way when quite clearly he's just talked about his own team. the amount of posts on here harping on about the world beating front 3 of pool, but yet again they draw a blank.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 11:01am
The De Gea save was a clear cut chance and so was the chance that Cann missed.

The issue is with Mourinho and his anti football stance.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
  Share Topic