Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liverpool V Man Utd

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Liverpool V Man Utd
    Posted: 17 Sep 2012 at 11:05pm
Cant wait for this as I am going over to it, anyone know what liverpool are planning regarding remembering the 96

game should be good i hope its all not about evra and suarez, just shake bloody hands, dont know why but i am gonna go for a liverpool win 2-0
Its very frustrating being a Slob
Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2012 at 11:06pm
Do subs shake hands pre match? The horrible French twat is dropped at the minute
Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2012 at 11:11pm
i think he will play in this game cause of his experience, cant see buthole starting
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2012 at 11:13pm
Not so sure, Fergies wudnt b afraid to give Buttplug a start after a good debut
Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2012 at 11:25pm
i wonder what minute vidic will get sent off in
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2012 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Gave the ball away loads of times. At least five. Poor enough first touch, tbh. I would prefer Evra for this weekend.
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2012 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Gave the ball away loads of times. At least five. Poor enough first touch, tbh. I would prefer Evra for this weekend.

Don't know what game you were watching

He was motm

Seriously good outlet on the left bombing forward at every opportunity

Solid in the tackle too
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2012 at 12:08am
His name is Buttner so we will get loads of American style anus jokes. Wonderful. 

United haven't been at their best but still have nine points and I imagine they will have their strongest team out for Liverpool. While Liverpool were decent against citeh, they were outplayed by Arsenal and can see this game suiting Kagawa, United should win this. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2012 at 12:17am
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Don't know what game you were watching

He was motm

Seriously good outlet on the left bombing forward at every opportunity

Solid in the tackle too

www.football365.com/winners-losers/8084818/Premier-League-Winners-And-Losers...

He gave the ball away seven times, because of his first touch, it turns out. I thought he was good too, but we were only playing Wigan so lets not get carried away.
harry View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2012 at 12:38am
Evra to get the winner in the last min Smile
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2012 at 12:42am
I laughed when i read the opening post of a Liverpool win.

Regardless of the score they will not beat United
Andkend View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andkend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2012 at 7:19am
Man u v Liverpool

Always a good game -

Real madrid are having a chronic start to the season and how much money have they invested, their line out reads like a fantasy football selection - Modric one of the finest midfielders there is. So proof that its not all about the money and the multi million signings.

What will happen sunday.

I have no idea and sadly Liverpool are not playing with any sort of consistency (yet) to really predict what they will do.

I do think they have the ability to give man u a great game, maybe with a bit of luck and some increased accuracy they could snatch a win - I would be over the moon and on cloud nine if the did.

It would be a great boost and would really drive us forward for the rest of the season - I am looking forward to it.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2012 at 8:05am
We have often raised our game against utd even when struggling in the league. Hard to know with Liverpool. We are really desperate for the win now though after our poor start
Andkend View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andkend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2012 at 9:01am
Yup Andy - we need this win on so many levels.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2012 at 9:06am
For some reason, Liverpool always seem to do well when the odds are tacked against them. Without a win in their opening five games and playing their biggest rivals, they'l be fired up for this game. I can see Liverpool winning this game and hopefully a kick start to the season.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2012 at 9:17am
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Without a win in their opening five games and playing their biggest rivals, they'l be fired up for this game. I can see Liverpool winning this game and hopefully a kick start to the season.

+1.
United haven't won there in the league since 2007. Playing United at home now is ideal for Liverpool. Add on the fact it's the first home game since the Hillsborough Report came out, I would be surprised if United won this.
Andkend View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andkend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2012 at 9:27am

Lets make it happen liverpool!!!!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2012 at 10:57am
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

I laughed when i read the opening post of a Liverpool win.

Regardless of the score they will not beat United

Not even if it's 3-0 Liverpool?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>
  Share Topic