Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liverpool FC thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 139813991400
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2021 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

I’d presume if he wanted to go there would be nothing to stop him, but he would miss a chunk of games due to quarantine, but could not see Liverpool standing in his way on that.

Klopp wasn't allowed back to Germany for his Mother's funeral. I wonder do the same restrictions apply to Brazil.

Sponsored Links

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2021 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

I’d presume if he wanted to go there would be nothing to stop him, but he would miss a chunk of games due to quarantine, but could not see Liverpool standing in his way on that.

Klopp wasn't allowed back to Germany for his Mother's funeral. I wonder do the same restrictions apply to Brazil.

That was more Germany have banned travel from uk and hence why Liverpool and man city's matches in Germany got moved to neutral venues 

Edited by t_rAndy - 25 Feb 2021 at 1:47pm
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2021 at 2:10pm
I think there's a ban on travel to and from South American countries, but could be considered essential travel?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 139813991400
  Share Topic