Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liverpool FC thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 99799899910001001 1455>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 10:07pm
Sakho plus 20 for van dijk

That will do nicely

Southampton again. We probably could gave bought the club for less at this rate
Its very frustrating being a Slob
Sponsored Links

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 6:08pm
Business as usual for the Reds.

What a predictable result.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 8:22pm
Classic Liverpool alright

Sad thing is palace didn't even do much as still easily won

My prediction remains that we would not finish top 4

The thin squad really showed today. The only player who was gonna do anything was coutinho

Can't blame Migs for the goals
2 centre backs didn't cover themselves in glory. All over the shop
Milner didn't offer much
Clyne did his usual got up the right and then delivered nothing of note
Gini was very quiet offered nothing same with can
Lucas doesn't offer much either
Firmino was awful
Coutinho only bright spark
Origi is bang average. Would sell him in the summer before everyone realises how sh*te he is

Trent at least gave a bit of heart when he came on. Two other subs did nothing

Klopp has a lot to answer for too. Did nothing in Jan despite having thin squad. Could have even taken markovic back just to add something. Also ojo where is he of late

Can't see utd bottling it from here. They are not losing games plus they have the experience of dealing with the pressure whare as Liverpool look like a bunch of five year old defending when the ball comes near the box

Also Sakho celebrating when Benteke scored. What was all that about. Gobsh*te
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 9:46pm
The thin squad that Liverpool have comes down to Klopp's transfer policy or lack of. Most of his players don't ever make the squad.

No doubt Sane is a quality player.

And Liverpool have got half decent players playing for other teams too.

Does my head in.

I don't think they'll make top 4 or 5.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

The thin squad that Liverpool have comes down to Klopp's transfer policy or lack of. Most of his players don't ever make the squad.

No doubt Sane is a quality player.

And Liverpool have got half decent players playing for other teams too.

Does my head in.

I don't think they'll make top 4 or 5.

*Mane
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 10:08pm
Liverpool are so predictable.  Knew they would lose today. Won't get top 4 now and don't deserve to either.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 10:08pm
Doesn't FSG have the final say on transfers or has that changed?

Either way, Liverpool's attitude towards teams near the bottom needs to change. Someone can re-count for me but I'm counting 21 points dropped this season to teams in the bottom half of the league (at the time) which actually put them comfortably top.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 10:18pm
It's happened on too many occasions this season where they just haven't looked up for it and when that happens they usually lose. They are the sort of team that got into the champions league could go far as they are great against the bigger sides

Think they will have to win their remaining fixtures to get into the top 4

Can't see them getting much more than 6 or seven points from the remaining fixtures

Watford will role them over just on effort
Westhamhave been awful at home so Liverpool are the perfect opposition for them to get a win at home
Think Southampton have beaten us twice already this season
Boro at home we should win but they are in the relegation zone so will probably manage to make a mess of that
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 10:41pm
The squad situation is Klopps biggest problem no strength in depth at all.
I think they will still get top 4 but a huge squad improvement is needed to compete in prem and CL.
Look at the struggles this season and that is basically playing one competition.
Mr Stupid View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Stupid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 10:42pm
I still think pool will finish fourth. United have to go to city, arsenal and spurs they also have 2 legged Europa semi and have a fair amount of injuries.
Stupid like a fox
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 11:19pm
Also sturridge is getting on my wick now. It must be all in his head.

A day when we really need him and he has another injury. Hope he goes in the summer. Have lost a lot of respect for him this season as he has had many of injuries where he is out for just one game
planning View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Football version of Comical Ali.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2017 at 12:29am
Originally posted by Gavintheslob Gavintheslob wrote:

Classic Liverpool alright

So let's see it.

Quote Sad thing is...My prediction remains that we would not finish top 4

All over the shop
Milner didn't offer much
Clyne delivered nothing of note
Gini offered nothing same with can
Lucas doesn't offer much
Firmino was awful
Origi is bang average. Would sell him in the summer before everyone realises how sh*te he is

Two other subs did nothing

Klopp has a lot to answer for too. Did nothing in Jan despite having thin squad.

Can't see utd bottling it from here.

Gobsh*te

"Iceberg! Right Ahead!"

In case you've forgotten, Palace have beaten a few teams this month. And they all recovered. No reason why Liverpool can't.

Watford are on the beach.
West Ham can't hack the Olympic Stadium. (Spurs will suffer similiar next year at Wembley)
Middlesbrough will already be down.
Southampton are probably the toughest team Liverpool have left, because they have the players with the discipline to park the bus, and not crack.

There are plenty of rival clubs that would love that run in. Liverpool are still in a good position, and already guaranteed European football next year. The situation could be much worse.
VAR: Cutting the crap out of football.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2017 at 7:29am
Yes palace have beaten a few teams recently but I am talking about the manner of the defeat. They didn't really have to do much and they walk away with two goals from anfield and 3 points

Liverpool again looked like they weren't up for it and conceded the battle to palace. They can't raise their game for teams like this and these are the sort of teams we have in our remaining games. Need a minimum of 10 points to have any chance i think.
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2017 at 9:24am
More goals conceded from set pieces, how they haven't fixed this end of their game is unbelievable. Have to be the most frustrating team in world football to follow
Some people just deserve a slap
greenlad View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2017 at 10:07am
My concern is that they've gave lovren a new contract, he seriously is the weak link in our defence, was accountable for both goals yesterday. Big Virgil and that lad monreal from arsenal is who I'd be looking at bringing in and we need a CM and 2 strikers coz I don't think origi is going to be a worldy.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2017 at 11:11am
Oh look Liverpool lose to a team in the bottom 6 LOL LOL

It's bizarre. I've heard the bullsh*t that the weaker teams sit back and let Liverpool have the ball and that's how they win. Yet Liverpool piss all over Spurs and have all the ball in that game. 

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2017 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by Croftman Croftman wrote:

More goals conceded from set pieces, how they haven't fixed this end of their game is unbelievable. Have to be the most frustrating team in world football to follow

This
HelloBarry View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HelloBarry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2017 at 5:42pm
I am torn as well whether they can hold on to being in the top four since we are two games ahead of United.

They have injuries, and we do too. For the set pieces, I hope next season Klopp will do something about it. 
Quit while you are ahead.
All the best gamblers do.

http://blog.sbobet.com/tips
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 99799899910001001 1455>
  Share Topic