You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liverpool FC thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12171218121912201221 1452>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 2:10pm
Can't see it happening but they've put some money into it since then in fairness
Some people just deserve a slap
Sponsored Links

ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by Croftman Croftman wrote:

Can't see it happening but they've put some money into it since then in fairness
And stumped up the money for the likes of VVD & Allison.  Something that messrs Hicks & Gillett would never have done in a million years. 

If they do decide to sell up though, hopefully it's to someone with the club's best interests at heart and not to some muppet like Mike Ashley or Ellis Short to run the club into the ground.
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

And stumped up the money for the likes of VVD & Allison.  Something that messrs Hicks & Gillett would never have done in a million years. 

If they do decide to sell up though, hopefully it's to someone with the club's best interests at heart and not to some muppet like Mike Ashley or Ellis Short to run the club into the ground.
Online that they've said it's bull, no interest in selling
Some people just deserve a slap
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2018 at 2:47pm

Online that they've said it's bull, no interest in selling
Good. Clap
Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 12:56pm
Another bang average performance so far. If anything Fulham have had the better chances and should be leading. VAR needs to be brought into the premier league. That goal could have been huge for Fulham. 

Liverpool are playing at a snail's pace. Everything is so predictable. Even when they do create the final ball is the wrong choice or some poor control let's them down. Getting away with again so far today. 

Something in this for Fulham 
Its very frustrating being a Slob
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 6:31pm
On their way to an unbeaten first half of the season in the PL. 30 points from 12 games without playing at full tilt. Liverpool fans should have a massive hard on at this point of the season.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

On their way to an unbeaten first half of the season in the PL. 30 points from 12 games without playing at full tilt. Liverpool fans should have a massive hard on at this point of the season.
As much of a hard on as you seem to get when Utd get beaten ?
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 6:35pm
Two horse race 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

With the frequency of United's brutal results, I'm pretty sure such a long term hard on would lead to busted blood vessels in the ball bag area.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 6:40pm

With the frequency of United's brutal results, I'm pretty sure such a long term hard on would lead to busted blood vessels in the ball bag area.
Im sure your pal above is helping you out there, he seems to be sucking your cock that much he is spewing spunk from his gob on the city and Utd thread all the time LOL
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Two horse race 

City and Liverpool should definitely be 1,2 by the seasons end. Liverpool will definitely have to up the gears after the international break though. 9 PL games and big CL games in a 6 week spell. This is the clutch part of the season. I still think Liverpool will do it. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2018 at 6:50pm

Im sure your pal above is helping you out there, he seems to be sucking your cock that much he is spewing spunk from his gob on the city and Utd thread all the time LOL

Charming as usual
You appear very well brought up 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2018 at 7:24pm
Sturridge charged for breaching betting rules 
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2018 at 8:42am
Looks like Sturridge is deep in the brown stuff alright: Shocked

It appears he's being accused of passing on inside information on his loan move to West Brom to other people that allowed them to bet on the move happening. 

He could get a heavy ban if found guilty which could effectively end his Liverpool career - if that sitter he missed in Belgrade last week hasn't already done so. LOL

Edited by ConorMac77 - 13 Nov 2018 at 8:43am
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2018 at 12:33pm

Ah sure as you know the rules are there to be breached Wink
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2018 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

As Liverpool know too well, after breaching FFP themselves.

bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2018 at 1:34pm

Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

As Liverpool know too well, after breaching FFP themselves.

What was their punishment?
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2018 at 1:41pm

Looks like Sturridge is deep in the brown stuff alright: Shocked

It appears he's being accused of passing on inside information on his loan move to West Brom to other people that allowed them to bet on the move happening. 

He could get a heavy ban if found guilty which could effectively end his Liverpool career - if that sitter he missed in Belgrade last week hasn't already done so. LOL

If that the extend of his crime then it's low level stuff. Did he personally profit from this scheme?

If I was a pro footballer and wasn't inclined to gamble personally, I'd have no problem telling my pals about my potential transfers. If they wanted to throw a few bob on it then that's up to them. 

El Puto Amo
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12171218121912201221 1452>
  Share Topic