Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liverpool FC thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 998999100010011002 1452>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2017 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by HelloBarry HelloBarry wrote:

I am torn as well whether they can hold on to being in the top four since we are two games ahead of United.

They have injuries, and we do too. For the set pieces, I hope next season Klopp will do something about it. 

Play Coutinho centre half with Lucas?
And put Gomez, Lovern, Klavan and Matip on the bench.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Sponsored Links

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2017 at 9:13pm
1000 pages. Well done to all involved
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2017 at 10:05am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

1000 pages. Well done to all involved

<insert Boom-Bust Cycle pic>
Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 8:41am
Originally posted by Gavintheslob Gavintheslob wrote:

I have secured a ticket for the final game at home to Boro, lets hope i will be celebrating a top 4 finish

Got quite elaborately scammed for these tickets so if anyone knows of two tickets going for this game. Please pm
Its very frustrating being a Slob
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 9:50am
What happened?

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 10:03am
Chris Cooper?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
HelloBarry View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HelloBarry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 6:08pm

I have secured a ticket for the final game at home to Boro, lets hope i will be celebrating a top 4 finish

Got quite elaborately scammed for these tickets so if anyone knows of two tickets going for this game. Please pm

You think Liverpool will not finish n the top four now?
Quit while you are ahead.
All the best gamblers do.

http://blog.sbobet.com/tips
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2017 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by HelloBarry HelloBarry wrote:

You think Liverpool will not finish n the top four now?

Looks like nobody wants it. They shouldn't throw it away now but you just never know
greenlad View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2017 at 6:57pm
A good day for liverpool today without even kicking a ball, its back in our own hands again. Go and stick 3 or 4 past watford tomorrow.
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2017 at 6:57pm
Arsenal,Utd and City all slipped up today,Liverpool can win the last 4 games and finish i the top 4, Utd play Arsenal in between the Europa Semi finals ,if they lose at the Emirates they will probably forget about the top 4 and concentrate on getting a CL place from the EL,i think City and Liverpool will take the last 2 CL places.
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
greenlad View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2017 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by Salzburglilly Salzburglilly wrote:

Arsenal,Utd and City all slipped up today,Liverpool can win the last 4 games and finish i the top 4, Utd play Arsenal in between the Europa Semi finals ,if they lose at the Emirates they will probably forget about the top 4 and concentrate on getting a CL place from the EL,i think City and Liverpool will take the last 2 CL places.
they have spurs straight after the 2nd leg.ClapClap

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2017 at 9:06pm
United like nothing more than collecting 3 easy points of Arsenal
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2017 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by greenlad greenlad wrote:

A good day for liverpool today without even kicking a ball, its back in our own hands again. Go and stick 3 or 4 past watford tomorrow.

Feck off
planning View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Football version of Comical Ali.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2017 at 4:27pm

They shouldn't throw it away now but you just never know

You knew everything last week. The ship was hitting the iceberg, the captain was abandoning ship, and it was time to get the lifejackets, with 4 games to go. Total wipeout was nigh.

With 4 games still to go, and not only have the lifejackets been found, the ship has miraculously averted hitting the iceberg after all.

Nothing was decided last week, nothing is decided this week. It takes 38 games for the prizes to get handed out, and the try again next year cards to be delivered.
VAR: Cutting the crap out of football.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2017 at 9:59pm
Great result and some goal by emre can

Lucky not to concede in the last minute
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2017 at 10:06pm
Nearly a disaster at the very end but a huge result. Another 2 wins should be enough in my opinion with the games that the others have
athlonecelt View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote athlonecelt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2017 at 10:27pm
Great 3 points. Watford were awful. Ive given up on Origi. He just doesnt look like a threat at all. Sturridge looked like a real centre forward when he came on.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2017 at 11:03pm
Not a fan of origi at all. He offers effort buto not enough quality. He hasn't got an eye for a pass doesn't score enough and 90% of the time he runs straight into the defender. Sturridge does have far better quality but he doesn't offer what klopp wants in a striker.

Missed the first 25 mins what happened coutinho
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 998999100010011002 1452>
  Share Topic