You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Little Things That Make Life Better

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2020 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by Olaf Olaf wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Wore a mask to the shop earlier and had the stuff put away before I realised it was still in. There are some snowflakes out there!

Try wearing it all day... not simply a 15 minute jaunt  around the shop.
I do when I'm  in work. I really don't understand how anyone could have a problem. If you have a problem wearing a mask you probably should be getting medical attention, with exceptions for those with autism and other mental health conditions. 
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2020 at 9:06pm
Sachets of vinegar
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I wear a neck mask

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2020 at 9:07pm
As a crack formula 1 driver I don't like being told to wear a helmet all day so I race without one.  I'll take my chances if I hit a concrete wall at 250mph thank you very much

Edited by Trap junior - 02 Aug 2020 at 9:09pm
No longer answering or replying to posts from forum dumb dumbs RE Covid 19.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2020 at 9:14am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

As a crack formula 1 driver I don't like being told to wear a helmet all day so I race without one.  I'll take my chances if I hit a concrete wall at 250mph thank you very much
LOL
If people genuinely can't breathe or feel restricted from wearing a mask then they really need the help of healthcare professionals! I would rather not wear one, of course, but the mindset behind this is absolutely f**king mental. Even if you don't believe anyone at all has ever had Covid, or that it was caused by Huawei 5G and chemtrails, and if you do you also need help from the same professionals, it's just basic respect to other people. 
How f**king sensitive do you have to be to be put out by a strip of cloth? f**king snowflakes!
Greed has won, big finance has won. Whatever small role elite clubs still play in the local communities from which they grew is dwarfed now by their position as global brands.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2020 at 9:33am

Wore a mask to the shop earlier and had the stuff put away before I realised it was still in. There are some snowflakes out there!

But you have always worn a mask at work

Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2020 at 11:28am

I do when I'm  in work. I really don't understand how anyone could have a problem. If you have a problem wearing a mask you probably should be getting medical attention, with exceptions for those with autism and other mental health conditions. 

I don't mind wearing a mask to the shops at all. I thought the little fella my be scared but he thinks it is funny.

My wife has to wear a mask for her 12.5hr shifts in the hospital and she says it's lovely taking it off after a shift. It is warm in the labour ward though so that might be why.
Our City. Our Community. Our Club
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2020 at 1:05pm
I bet it is! But the fact that she can do it for 12.5 hours without much complaint shows what we are up against. Most of these eejits are probably anti-vaccination too! Or as I recently saw them called: pro-death.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic