Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Treaty FC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 23>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 2:55pm
Jackman park is the ultimate modern stadium. What other ground has a train station alongside it as well as a car park specifically for buses?
Sponsored Links

Jason Kelly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jason Kelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 6:07pm
LOLLOLLOL

http://www.limerickfc.ie/limerick-fc-statement-2

Edited by Sham157 - 19 Mar 2015 at 6:10pm
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by Jason Kelly Jason Kelly wrote:

LOLLOLLOL

Fair play to Limerick, if lads are putting others off and acting the maggot. A good approach IMO allowing these lads the chance to clear themselves.  
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jason Kelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

LOLLOLLOL

Fair play to Limerick, if lads are putting others off and acting the maggot. A good approach IMO allowing these lads the chance to clear themselves.  

I dont think they were "acting the maggot". Limerick is too rural for that type of thing.

Apparantly the Chairman wanted to ban singing in the Stand, the Limerick lads/ultras complained, and he just banned them all 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 6:52pm
You really do have to wonder what sort of idiots we have running clubs here at all. We have f**k all fans, solution; ban 30 regulars.
Nah Nah Nah Nah View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Yea Yea Yea Yea

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nah Nah Nah Nah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 6:57pm
At least he's doing everything "In Sport". You wouldn't want to think he was losing his mind.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 7:56pm

LOLLOLLOL

I dont think they were "acting the maggot". Limerick is too rural for that type of thing.

Apparantly the Chairman wanted to ban singing in the Stand, the Limerick lads/ultras complained, and he just banned them all 
As I said, if they were, not sure what rural has to do with anything, do rural alds not cause bother? We had Lims up in Gortakeegan before and there were a few young lads acting the maggot, one or two locked up for it for a couple of hours. As I said if there is a bit of bother, then fair play for them dealing with it. If it is what you say then agreed its ridiculous, but maybe Limerick fans can shed more light on it. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 8:02pm
It appears the stand there is a 'family section', how you can have a section of anything on a field more suitable for piebalds is beyond me but if there was a situation ,there hasto be a better solution than turning away 30 regulars because some Ned Flanders type complained about swearing
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jason Kelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 8:10pm

LOLLOLLOL

As I said, if they were, not sure what rural has to do with anything, do rural alds not cause bother? We had Lims up in Gortakeegan before and there were a few young lads acting the maggot, one or two locked up for it for a couple of hours. As I said if there is a bit of bother, then fair play for them dealing with it. If it is what you say then agreed its ridiculous, but maybe Limerick fans can shed more light on it. 

Era, rural lads wouldn't really be that clued up tbh. Thats just my opinion anyway. 

But anyway, this facebook page seems to have an accurate account of whats gone on. 

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Blue-Army-Loyalty-Club/279080658915944

Emails and everything. This chairman comes across as a right lunatic.

Edited by Sham157 - 19 Mar 2015 at 8:26pm
starryplough View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starryplough Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 8:13pm

LOLLOLLOL

Ah come off it Sham, these are the small band of young Limerick lads trying to make an atmosphere at games. Surprised to see you backing Limerick on this one, weren't you leading the charge against Delaney when he tried to silence the ybiger's with their banners at the USA game?
Some Clubs Are Bigger Than Others
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by starryplough starryplough wrote:

LOLLOLLOL

Ah come off it Sham, these are the small band of young Limerick lads trying to make an atmosphere at games. Surprised to see you backing Limerick on this one, weren't you leading the charge against Delaney when he tried to silence the ybiger's with their banners at the USA game?
Leading the charge? hardly. Involved in the protest and not happy with the way it was handled but thats it. Secondly, re read my post, I said if they were acting the maggot, ie causing trouble or otherwise engaged in behaviour that has no place at a match is what I meant. Lads singing is totally different and if you read my following post on it in reply to young Jason, you will see that I agreed it was ridiculous if that was indeed the case.
starryplough View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starryplough Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 8:23pm

LOLLOLLOL

Leading the charge? hardly. Involved in the protest and not happy with the way it was handled but thats it. Secondly, re read my post, I said if they were acting the maggot, ie causing trouble or otherwise engaged in behaviour that has no place at a match is what I meant. Lads singing is totally different and if you read my following post on it in reply to young Jason, you will see that I agreed it was ridiculous if that was indeed the case.

Theres been no trouble at Limerick matches in recent times as far as I'm aware. The fb link looks to state exactly what I thought, a power trip on the more vocal and livelier younger fans. "Individual reprensentations" ffs how pathetic, the same club who are struggling badly for any sort of regulars and want to treat some of their match going fans like criminals
Some Clubs Are Bigger Than Others
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 8:28pm

LOLLOLLOL

Theres been no trouble at Limerick matches in recent times as far as I'm aware. The fb link looks to state exactly what I thought, a power trip on the more vocal and livelier younger fans. "Individual reprensentations" ffs how pathetic, the same club who are struggling badly for any sort of regulars and want to treat some of their match going fans like criminals
just read the FB yoke there, it wasnt posted prior to my initial posts on the subject, so yeah it looks like has been suggested, some oul fuddy duddy dope with nothing better to be at. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 8:35pm
How not to run a football club.
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 11:27pm
That is a bizarre statement from Limerick. Looks like the chairman is a right prick.
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 11:43pm
I was reading the emails on the Limerick fans page and if even half of it is true it is unbelievable.
Is Pat O`Sulivan the chairman of the club?
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 11:57pm
As far as I know he is. Doing a great job there creating a friendly atmosphere. These lads went to the Cork game, so he is basically banning 80 per cent of their away support from home games    
Nah Nah Nah Nah View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Yea Yea Yea Yea

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nah Nah Nah Nah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2015 at 8:53am
I hear they're going to introduce a swear jar
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 23>
  Share Topic