You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Treaty FC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 23>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 3:35pm
Revenue have issued a winding up order against the company which owns Limerick according to The Phoenix

Edit, saw this from a gspain retweet

Edited by nvidic - 04 Oct 2018 at 3:36pm
Sponsored Links

J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 5:09pm
Was only a matter of time. Can see any potential new owners waiting for them to fold and just apply for their own licence with a new club especially if we lose the play-off but depending on the debt the club has and we win the play-off they could work out a deal to take over the club for free and clear the debt but think O'Sullivan has turned down an offer like this already.
limerick lad View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limerick lad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2018 at 12:40pm
Some reports locally that there is potential investors being lined up but we have heard that before so wouldn't hold my breath. The quicker this season just ends the better.
just hit the fecking thing
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limerick lad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 12:06pm
Harps it is so in the play-off. Harps will be strong favourites to win the tie but we must try and have something to play for in the second leg at home. If we keep it tight in Ballybofey and get a few bodies back for the Markets Field we will have a chance. 

Cian Coleman for me has been one of our better players this season so getting him back in the middle with Duggan will be huge. Hopefully Wearen also makes the play-off as that bit of experience will steady the back four. 
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 2:10pm
Unfortunately the tie will be over before we bring it back to the markets field for the second leg. Gonna be another 19 long years or more.
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2018 at 12:26pm
Make or break for us tonight, a lot more than just our premier division status up for grabs tonight with talks of new investors taking over if we stay up, and probably the end of us if we go down. Couple of injury scares aswell with Holland, Dennehy and Duggan all doubts.
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2018 at 12:15am
Tom the Gom was scratching his head at some of them tactical decisions, Ellis isn't a cousin to a footballer so we'll stick him on the right wing and then switch him to the left effectively taking Dennehy out of the game also cause he's no right foot.

Might as well wind the club up when they go back to court because anyone that has the slightest idea of getting involved can just apply for their own licence and be debt free. If they keep Podge and Rodge around who've been involved in running the club since the Drew days and it won't be long until they're out of pocket. 

Edited by J89 - 03 Nov 2018 at 3:20pm
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limerick lad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2018 at 1:57am
I'm absolutely gutted. Monday had given me some hope but that performance tonight was the perfect summary of our season. We were awful and got what we deserved. We have had some bleak seasons before but this is definitely up there with the worst. Back to the first division now with a paltry budget and a huge disconnect between club and fans. Our stay in the first division this time looks like it will be an extended one 
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2018 at 2:53pm
Sickening defeat but Harps were the better side last night.  
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limerick lad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2019 at 3:39pm

https://twitter.com/Cunneen92/status/1080779517877276672 Interesting to see how this pans out and what the re-structure will look like in terms of new faces to the club. There is still uncertainty surrounding where we will play next season and our squad is very thin but at least things seem to be moving.

Edited by limerick lad - 03 Jan 2019 at 3:43pm
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2019 at 10:14pm
Jack Brady resigns as keeper for 2019.
Tribesman91 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tribesman91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 7:23pm
resigns/re-signs
I helped my uncle jack off a horse/ I helped my Uncle Jack off a horse
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 12:19am
LOL
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 12:38am
A better lesson in English than I ever got in school.
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 1:54pm
Funding secured for this season and the local consortium funding us set to take over after this season. Things looking ok for us now but I won't be getting my hopes up about this takeover.
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by Tribesman91 Tribesman91 wrote:

resigns/re-signs
I helped my uncle jack off a horse/ I helped my Uncle Jack off a horse

Amazing LOL
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limerick lad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 10:02pm

Brilliant to have live football back tomorrow. Hopefully we can get a decent crowd out to support the lads

J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2019 at 7:41am
There's been some positivity lately surrounding the club so hopefully that can draw a decent crowd. Longford had a decent pre season and I think they'll be promoted this year so I'll take a point now but hopefully fans can understand that this year is gonna be more about getting the younger players like Willie Fitz, KOS, Aaron Fitz, Killian Brouder and Ed O'Dwyer first team experience and rebuilding from next season on when/if the new crowd take over fully.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 23>
  Share Topic