You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Treaty FC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 23>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2017 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by Bitored Bitored wrote:

Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Anybody could have walked that league last year with the budget he had. Our performances at home to Bohs Harps and Cork this season were embarrassing with some baffling decisions by Russell. Hopefully can get a good replacement now plenty of rumours of Kerr coming in.
It`d be nearly a coup if Limerick got Kerr.
He hasn't done any management in 5 or 6 years now so I don't see what Limerick would offer to tempt him.
Agreed it would be a coup if we got Kerr, but he did say last week he's still interested in management if the right job came up.
Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2017 at 2:26pm

Originally posted by Bitored Bitored wrote:

Anybody could have walked that league last year with the budget he had. Our performances at home to Bohs Harps and Cork this season were embarrassing with some baffling decisions by Russell. Hopefully can get a good replacement now plenty of rumours of Kerr coming in.
It`d be nearly a coup if Limerick got Kerr.
He hasn't done any management in 5 or 6 years now so I don't see what Limerick would offer to tempt him.
Agreed it would be a coup if we got Kerr, but he did say last week he's still interested in management if the right job came up.
I would imagine that job would be closer to Dublin.
Tony Cousins View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Cousins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2017 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

[
I would imagine that job would be closer to Dublin.

His hopes of that job probably took a nose dive after their recent derby wins.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2017 at 2:14pm
Willie Boland appointed interim manager
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2017 at 2:49pm
Strange decision, thought they would have went with Gamble, Willie hasn't worked with the players before.
Fireball07 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fireball07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2017 at 11:49am
Kerr would be a huge coup, but I don't think it's likely judging from his comments on Monday. Pity, I like him.

It was maybe slightly harsh on Russell but we weren't going anywhere, he continuously made baffling decisions and the myth about him playing good football is just that, a myth. Absolutely terrible to watch in every home game except Sligo this season. Only 4 games in, but we've seen this all before.

Keeper passes it to defender, plays it to full-back, back to centre-back, across the centre, back to goalie, hoof it long. Way too pedestrian, always end up smashing it long at the target man or the hopeful crossfield ball. Usually end up losing it. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2017 at 10:23pm
It certainly seems vindicated, for now at least! 
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2017 at 10:42pm
Done well in first half. Not in it all 2nd half but scored a great break away goal.
Rode their luck at times,both keepers pulled off a few great saves each.
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2017 at 10:37am
Neil McDonald officially named as manager, looking forward to see some of the players he will bring in he has some massive connections in England. Some change in his career in the past year was in contention to be assistant manager of England under Big Sam less than a year ago!
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 12:40pm
Whos funding limerick, if roy keane turned down €250k per year. Imagine the new gaffer is still going to be one of the highest paid in the league.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Whos funding limerick, if roy keane turned down €250k per year. Imagine the new gaffer is still going to be one of the highest paid in the league.

Wouldn't be surprised if he is the highest paid in the league. It's an 'Anonymous Investor'. There were actually a lot of rumours of Michael Essien investing late last year, but it's more than likely JP McManus who paid for the market's field.
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 4:45pm
Big sam is taking palace over for a friendly in July. 
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by max max wrote:

Big sam is taking palace over for a friendly in July. 

Heard they asked sponsors to fund this friendly, Big Sam looks for a nice few quid when bringing teams over. Cork City were offered this game but declined.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 5:49pm
Costing limerick €90,000 madness
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

This is nothing more than a sweetener to get a few players in on loan to join Limerick imo. 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 6:54pm

Where did you see this?? If it is 90k the club certainly wouldn't be paying for all that.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 6:55pm

Where did you see this?? If it is 90k the club certainly wouldn't be paying for all that.

They have asked sponsors to stump up 50k, apparently
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2017 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

They have asked sponsors to stump up 50k, apparently
Uncle JP will no doubt foot this
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 23>
  Share Topic