Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Treaty FC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 23>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2017 at 8:47pm
Gonna win the league lads. The Irish Leicester
Sponsored Links

GUFC_Andy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUFC_Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2017 at 8:35pm
Derry vs Limerick abandoned after about 30 minutes due to floodlight failure.
Shambles
Don't ban me for no reason, please.
BlackKat View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2017 at 8:36pm
Match vs Derry abandoned at 1-1
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2017 at 9:10pm
#GreatestLeagueInTheWorld
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Joe Stalin View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2017 at 11:22pm
Complete farce. Have to play 4 games in 15 days now
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 5:19pm
Paudie O'Connor has signed for Leeds, delighted for him hope it works out great and we see him in a green shirt in a few years
Joe Stalin View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2017 at 2:06pm
Really encouraging last night though we lacked a killer finish. Don't know why he left it so late to bring on ogbene.

Home matches against Bohs and Harps coming up. Nothing less than 6 points will do...
BlackKat View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2017 at 3:16pm
Heard we were bad last night?
MarkDev View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarkDev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2017 at 2:53pm
Martin Russell has left by mutual consent
Limerick your a Lady!
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2017 at 2:54pm
Didn't see that one coming at all. 7 points in 6 games for a newly promoted side would seem bang on target. You`d have to wonder what the expectations were there at the beginning of the season.
Were they expecting because they cake walked the FD that they`d stroll into a European spot?
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2017 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by Bitored Bitored wrote:

Didn't see that one coming at all. 7 points in 6 games for a newly promoted side would seem bang on target. You`d have to wonder what the expectations were there at the beginning of the season.
Were they expecting because they cake walked the FD that they`d stroll into a European spot?
Haven't they one of the highest wage budgets in the league though? I think based on that the expectations were higher. I had seen elsewhere that some of the fans wanted him out.
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2017 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Haven't they one of the highest wage budgets in the league though? I think based on that the expectations were higher. I had seen elsewhere that some of the fans wanted him out.
I would have thought Cork, Dundalk, Shams, Bray and Derry are probably higher. Although maybe Derry`s is in line or lower.
Russell had them on target for a top 6 finish. Which would be in line with their budget.
I would have thought we`d have gotten rid of Robertson or Galway would have shafted Keegan before Russell went.
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2017 at 3:21pm

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I would have thought Cork, Dundalk, Shams, Bray and Derry are probably higher. Although maybe Derry`s is in line or lower.
Russell had them on target for a top 6 finish. Which would be in line with their budget.
I would have thought we`d have gotten rid of Robertson or Galway would have shafted Keegan before Russell went.
I'm not sure how big the budget is, I was surprised when I saw they wanted him out.
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2017 at 10:23pm
Very surprised to hear this today. Wouldn't have thought he would be under any expectation but to survive relegation and build from there giving this years situation with 3 going down. A euro spot is what they want it seems
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2017 at 10:48am
Anybody could have walked that league last year with the budget he had. Our performances at home to Bohs Harps and Cork this season were embarrassing with some baffling decisions by Russell. Hopefully can get a good replacement now plenty of rumours of Kerr coming in.
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2017 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Anybody could have walked that league last year with the budget he had. Our performances at home to Bohs Harps and Cork this season were embarrassing with some baffling decisions by Russell. Hopefully can get a good replacement now plenty of rumours of Kerr coming in.
It`d be nearly a coup if Limerick got Kerr.
He hasn't done any management in 5 or 6 years now so I don't see what Limerick would offer to tempt him.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2017 at 1:53pm
If Kerr get the job I'd expect him to sign Willy Nilly and Easy Osey.......
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2017 at 1:55pm
Ian Baraclough seems to be the name most consistently linked.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 23>
  Share Topic