You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liam Miller

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 19>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 12:02pm
So so sad 😞 R.I.P. Liam

As for lads on here using this to beat the FAI cop on guys ffs
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Sponsored Links

tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 12:12pm
Tragic

RIP
fochie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fochie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 3:18pm
Such sad news,All we can do is hope his young family find some peace in knowing Liam is no longer
in pain,and that they will somehow find some happier times in the future.
RIP.
irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 10:39pm
This one has hit me hard. 36, ffs.
Could the forum be closed tomorrow for a few hours during the funeral?
Here we go again
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 6:42am
Originally posted by irish_major irish_major wrote:

This one has hit me hard. 36, ffs.
Could the forum be closed tomorrow for a few hours during the funeral?

Good idea.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
valo88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valo88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 4:45pm
Looks to have got a great send off this morning, still cant take in that hes gone.

shanemuc View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shanemuc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 5:38pm
Rest in peace Mr. Miller, the same god awful thing took my father at the age of 65 back in 2010 I'm still not over it but at least he got to live a "long" life. This man's family most be in so much shock and pain. My prayers are with them. Great player and should have got more caps. I'm a Leeds fan and he was great in white. Sleep well sir and thank you!

Edited by shanemuc - 12 Feb 2018 at 6:08pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by shanemuc shanemuc wrote:

Rest in peace Mr. Miller, the same god awful thing took my father at the age of 65 back in 2010 I'm still not over it but at least he got to life a "long" life. This man's family most be in so much shock and pain. My prayers are with them. Great player and should have got more caps. I'm a Leeds fan and he was great in white. Sleep well sir and thank you!

Liam is fondly remembered by Sunderland fans they sang his name at Bristol city on Saturday.

Thanks for the great memories Liam.    
RIP
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by shanemuc shanemuc wrote:

Rest in peace Mr. Miller, the same god awful thing took my father at the age of 65 back in 2010 I'm still not over it but at least he got to life a "long" life. This man's family most be in so much shock and pain. My prayers are with them. Great player and should have got more caps. I'm a Leeds fan and he was great in white. Sleep well sir and thank you!

His finest moment with Leeds, 3-0 down with 20 minutes to go and he capped the comeback to win that game.

Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 5:35am
Liam's two late goals for Sunderland v Boro and Derby County unforgettable moments both important and the free at the Riverside was absolute quality.
Clap  

Edited by Double Maxim - 13 Feb 2018 at 5:38am
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 11:36am
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 11:41am
Never knew he was part of the side that won the U-16 Euros. Went through the list of players and it was great to see a lot of home based players in that squad, one even playing for a small club like Rivervalley Rangers.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

https://www.buzz.ie/football/liam-scored-night-knew-dreams-possible-272995
Nice piece by Darren O'Dea

That's the interview I mentioned above that I sat and listened to
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 1:28pm
I remember chatting to Liam and Graham Kavanagh in Dublin when Sunderland were on a pre season tour Liam was so nice chatting to my nine year old son as was Kav they were happy to sign autographs and came over as very genuine.
greenlad View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 1:32pm
very sad, such a young man.
RIP
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2018 at 8:20pm
Good to hear Celtic and Man U Legends  are going to be playing a match in Liam's honour at Turners Cross.

Edited by Double Maxim - 09 Jun 2018 at 8:23pm
d-mac View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d-mac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2018 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Good to hear Celtic and Man U Legends  are going to be playing a match in Liam's honour at Turners Cross.

Whens this?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 4:59am
The piece about it in the Irish Examiner just says the game is in the Autumn at Turner's Cross maybe the date isn't finalised yet?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 19>
  Share Topic