You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liam Miller Memorial Match- Tues 25th Sep

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by Gigibongi33 Gigibongi33 wrote:

Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

38000 tickets sold for this now. 

Did anyone else not receive their eticket from tickets.ie yet. I bought ticket this morning when the site was still sown fir some and received a confirmation email but the email with the ticket attached still hasn't arrived

My email said ticket will be sent via email within 48 hours

Yeah i got the same email but know ones who bought later in the day and got ticket straight away. No panic just wondering if others were in same position 
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Sponsored Links

kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 8:16am
Should be a great occasion here in Cork and great to see so many lads buy tickets. Roy, Micheal and the organisers have done a great job and the list of lads coming is a credit to Liam and the impact he made on people. Will be a proper good emotional night. Would love if the music started with the Fields Of Athenry and then the music cut out and all 45K started singing or something. Be great if it was a special atmosphere also. 
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 10:53am
Originally posted by kearney304 kearney304 wrote:

Would love if the music started with the Fields Of Athenry and then the music cut out and all 45K started singing or something. Be great if it was a special atmosphere also. 
I don't think I want to go anymore.... 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 1:18pm
Liam Miller game now a 45k sell out.
Its the first game to sell out at the new pairc ui caoimh.
It will be the highest attended soccer match ever in the city.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 1:21pm
Brilliant Clap
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 2:10pm
Clap

Edit; Where did TJ's post go?

Edited by pre Madonna - 14 Aug 2018 at 2:11pm
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Clap

Edit; Where did TJ's post go?

My posts have a tendency to disappear alright. You have more freedom of expression in North Korea than here.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 2:47pm
There was another thread for GAA bashing over the debacle of venue and how the GAA handled all of this. This thread is for the positive stuff around this game. And yes your crap pictures of buses etc and attention seeking elsewhere dont just disappear, they are deleted, some by me and some by others, whether you care to believe that or not is your own perogative. I dont particulalrly care. Other relevant stuff you post is left very much alone. 

Now in the spirit of the thread, great to see this is sold out. I know some people will have bought a ticket to support the cause but I hope that as many as possible will turn up on the day. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 3:41pm
Would it be possible to organise something where those that have bought tickets without the intention of travelling could pass them on to kids or something? Probably be a nightmare logistically but would be great for everyone.
irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 3:52pm
Is there a gofundme you can donate to? Was going to buy a ticket to support but couldn't have gone so left it go as didn't want to be taking a genuine ticket from someone. 
Fantastic cause and fantastic how well it has been supported 

Edited by irish_major - 14 Aug 2018 at 3:53pm
Here we go again
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 4:44pm
I'm looking  for two OAP north stand tickets for my mother and her friend so if anyone has two spare OAP/Student tickets pm me. Thanks. 
Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 4:45pm
Are they actually going to line out the pitch in soccer dimensions or are they just going to use the original pitch and the players will just have to run longer 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

Are they actually going to line out the pitch in soccer dimensions or are they just going to use the original pitch and the players will just have to run longer 
Play 15 a side.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

they will compensate that by only playing 35 minutes a side. 
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 5:24pm
And they will have to wear tighter fitting shorts
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

And they will have to wear tighter fitting shorts
And only use energy to barge the subs when they come on.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 5:29pm
Lads there is a very very strong  organizing match committee for this game, id expect it to be very well organised, I know there was a hiccup with tickets.ie but would expect it to be well run with the likes of Roy Keane on the committee too.  
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 5:33pm
I'm going to beat TJ to the punch and ask how is the word 'committee' being pronounced.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>
  Share Topic