Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lets all laugh at Everton

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Justice for the 96

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ODCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2012 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

The day Justice joins the forum and starts to give Liverpool stick they lose and Liverpool win 3-0 LOL

LOLLOL
Didn't miss the irony of this meself ya bollox was just hoping you wouldn't have copped itLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLClap

Edited by ODCO - 18 Nov 2012 at 8:27pm
Sponsored Links

Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2012 at 10:42pm
why was the title changed on the liverpool thread anyway and who changed it, it must of been that lad who has a lovely liverpool tattoo all over himself cant remember his name think it begins with a G tho
Its very frustrating being a Slob
ODCO View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Justice for the 96

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ODCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2012 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by Gavintheslob Gavintheslob wrote:

why was the title changed on the liverpool thread anyway and who changed it, it must of been that lad who has a lovely liverpool tattoo all over himself cant remember his name think it begins with a G tho
LOL possibly I'll ask him now and revertWink
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2012 at 11:02pm
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

ODCO View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Justice for the 96

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ODCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2012 at 11:05pm
SavageThumbs UpLOL
jackshat View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Jack shat in case you're wondering

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackshat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2012 at 5:49pm
My Scouse mate was telling me that Coleman has been getting a lot of stick from Everton fans on Twitter for the way he is playing, every time I watch Everton he doesn't seem to be up to much but is he really that bad? 

He also told me that Everton fans are looking forward to seeing Gibson back, hopefully he will turn into a very good player for you.  
It's Jack Shat
ODCO View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Justice for the 96

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ODCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2012 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by jackshat jackshat wrote:

My Scouse mate was telling me that Coleman has been getting a lot of stick from Everton fans on Twitter for the way he is playing, every time I watch Everton he doesn't seem to be up to much but is he really that bad? 

He also told me that Everton fans are looking forward to seeing Gibson back, hopefully he will turn into a very good player for you.  
Twitter my hole. He shouldn't be on it. But yes there were a few so called fans abusing him and coming out with anti Irish sh*te on it there at the weekend. Thumbs Down Few scumbags f**k them and am sure his team mates told him and he knows that. Most fans prefer him to hibbert and definately Neville although there is a concern among the proper fans that he has cost them goals (Fulham, Reading on Saturday,etc) and points. In fairness to him, I've watched all Everton's games this season and when he's played only for the mistakes  which obviously get highlighted when there's a goal, he's played really well in all but about one (leeds in cup) when they all played sh*t. With regards to Reading on Saturday, Everton should have had the game won at half time tbh.

Gibbo is badly needed back in centre mid cause neville is just gash. It's only that centre mid is weak that the fans are realising how much he's missed ! He has a presence that allows the others to play better and be more compact as a unit. Everton have been magnicient going forward but gash defending since his absence. 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2012 at 9:31am
Originally posted by ODCO ODCO wrote:

Twitter my hole. He shouldn't be on it. But yes there were a few so called fans abusing him and coming out with anti Irish sh*te on it there at the weekend. Thumbs Down Few scumbags f**k them and am sure his team mates told him and he knows that. Most fans prefer him to hibbert and definately Neville although there is a concern among the proper fans that he has cost them goals (Fulham, Reading on Saturday,etc) and points. In fairness to him, I've watched all Everton's games this season and when he's played only for the mistakes  which obviously get highlighted when there's a goal, he's played really well in all but about one (leeds in cup) when they all played sh*t. With regards to Reading on Saturday, Everton should have had the game won at half time tbh.

Gibbo is badly needed back in centre mid cause neville is just gash. It's only that centre mid is weak that the fans are realising how much he's missed ! He has a presence that allows the others to play better and be more compact as a unit. Everton have been magnicient going forward but gash defending since his absence. 

Bang out of order Thumbs Down.
Probably still bitter because the last time they won a trophy Raheem Sterling was born LOL.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
ODCO View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Justice for the 96

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ODCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2012 at 10:28pm

Originally posted by ODCO ODCO wrote:

Bang out of order Thumbs Down.
Probably still bitter because the last time they won a trophy Raheem Sterling was born LOL.

Dunno which is sadder to be honest. You thinking about Raheem Sterlings birthday and Evrton's last trophy or the so called fans who abused him !( some of which were actually supporters of the other team in the city founded by members of the Orange Lodge masquerading as toffees) The ones who were so called toffees should be banned for life if found which is unlikely on that twitter sh*te. 

Will you ever get rid of the McGeady had the most assists in Qualifying for Ireland btw HBLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL... 
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2012 at 6:27pm
Big slip up today for the Toffees.
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2016 at 9:48am
Absolutely useless yesterday, hoofing the ball up to the field.

Presume the 'tin roofer' Martinez will be gone at the end of the season given the reported club takeover.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2016 at 9:53am
They are an embarrassment! They have a superb bunch of players, Martinez himself keeps banging on about the best young players in Europe, so 38 points and 12th place is a remarkable achievement, in all the wrong ways. 
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2016 at 10:03am
Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

Absolutely useless yesterday, hoofing the ball up to the field.

Presume the 'tin roofer' Martinez will be gone at the end of the season given the reported club takeover.

Big time. They'd need their heads examined if they gave him a war chest of funds after the mare he's had this season. Awful brand of hoof ball they were playing yesterday as you say.

Edited by Devrozex - 04 Apr 2016 at 10:04am
Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2016 at 1:11pm
Very surprised with Everton this year. I mean the starting 11 they can put out is good enough to be in and around the top 4

Martinez was brought in for his attacking style of play, however i think when managers come from small clubs like rodgers with liverpool, they are under much more scrutiny and they abandon their philosophy as they become too afraid to lose a game

Its very frustrating being a Slob
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2016 at 2:49pm
Martinez is the biggest spoofer in english football 
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2016 at 3:00pm
Moyes only just avoided relegation in his second season, if it wasn't for Leeds selling them Nigel Martyn then it's arguable that Everton would have gone down rather than Leeds. Everton stuck with him and qualified for the CL the next year.

I'm not a Martinez fan but they've never been the sort of club to sack managers after one poor season, I think Martinez is only the 14th manager in their history. To put that in context I think Leeds have had 14 including caretakers since they went down that season. I reckon he'll be there next year.
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
BarryO View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BarryO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2016 at 3:24pm
Everton must stick with Martinez or else fear becoming one of those that change managers every couple of seasons. If they were to do that then one of those seasons they will pick the wrong manager and he will sink them. This has happened lots of times, and very recently to Aston Villa who for some reason hired Tim Sherwood when it seemed Tim Sherwood was no football expert at all. Tim Sherwood is an expert in spinning things to suit himself and that is about it. Stick with Martinez and Premier League survival is a given. It is not easy for clubs like Everton who have owners with small pockets. Survival is everything to these clubs. Everton fans know too well that they had it too good with Moyes. 
bannerboy95 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bannerboy95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2016 at 7:55pm
With Coleman, Stones, Barkley and Lukaku they should be in the top 6 at least those 4 players could even have proved to be title winners in any side given how the league has been this season
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic