Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Leinster Senior Cup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2014 at 5:42pm
Its us versus the bozos tomorrow night in Tallaght . Lets all get up there for the Hoops lads Thumbs Up
Shamrock Rovers - lovin the buzz .
Sponsored Links

EastStandMan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2014 at 10:08pm
3-0 Rovers tho it was"nt a 3-0 game . Bohs played the second 45 with 10 , Shep chipped their keeper to score in the final minute - twas a beauty . 
Shamrock Rovers - lovin the buzz .
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2014 at 11:01pm
Pats threw, we were 2-0 down at half time

Edited by saintjoey - 28 Apr 2014 at 11:02pm
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2014 at 9:03am
Always nice to beat Her Majesties Bohemians, but it doesn't really tell us anything beyond our kids are stronger than theirs.
Doyler1993 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doyler1993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2015 at 10:42pm
Pats beat tolka 7-0 tonight.  Byrne Fagan Chambers Bermingham Kilduff (2) Brennan
IT’S NO USE BOILING YOUR CABBAGE TWICE
Madferret View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madferret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2015 at 11:09pm
Dudnalk 2-1 UCD

Virtually full side out for El Paso minus Gartland. I only recognised 4 players from the UCD squad. I suppose they just keep unearthing new talent.
Madferret View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madferret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2015 at 10:31pm
Shelbourne knocked out by Newtown United Embarrassed   

Crumlin Utd, Wexford Yths & Bohs went thru today, the latter two on penos. 

Longford - Drogs at Flansiro tomorrow,  Athlone host Rovers Tuesday.

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2015 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by Madferret Madferret wrote:

Bray had two disallowed, both wrongly it looked like to me, one for offside and one for a foul on the keeper and we'd scored directly from a corner. Graham Kelly went off in a leg brace with oxygen for bray while prender went off for bohs with a knee injury but looked precautionary.

If I were bohs I'd be worried anough about where goals were to come from, was happy enough with how Bray shaped up.

Thought the pitch in dalyer was in a bit of state. Owen Heary was in the stands as well, odd to see him in the Sligo gear.

edit; you'd notice Zambra and Izzy gone already for Bray, could do with one more up front, Scully appears to be captain, would have given it to Cassidy myself, easily our best

Edited by nvidic - 22 Feb 2015 at 10:52pm
Madferret View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madferret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2015 at 11:15pm
Cheers Nvidic. Didn't know about the two disallowed. Hope Kelly makes a quick recovery. The Leinster Senior Cup has been much downgraded in people's minds over time but it's a nice attainable trophy for the likes of Longford & Drogheda to win and it helps breath confidence early in the season. I would like to see a mini-tournament where the winners of each Provincial Tournament would play each other in a short round-robin, but there are probably enough games as it is. To me tho the Provincial Senior Cup's have more historical importance than "League Cups" the rationale for which I still fail to understand. 
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 9:58am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Bray had two disallowed, both wrongly it looked like to me, one for offside and one for a foul on the keeper and we'd scored directly from a corner. Graham Kelly went off in a leg brace with oxygen for bray while prender went off for bohs with a knee injury but looked precautionary.

If I were bohs I'd be worried anough about where goals were to come from, was happy enough with how Bray shaped up.

Thought the pitch in dalyer was in a bit of state. Owen Heary was in the stands as well, odd to see him in the Sligo gear.

edit; you'd notice Zambra and Izzy gone already for Bray, could do with one more up front, Scully appears to be captain, would have given it to Cassidy myself, easily our best
More of a state than normal?
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 10:08am

Why are a team from Sligo in the Leinster Senior Cup?
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 10:33am
Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

More of a state than normal?

was expectin thatLOL

Was in poor enough nick given the five months theyve had off, also they seemed to be using waterlogged football or something, no bounce from them at all
Ginzo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Bhobshite's Mate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginzo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 11:18am

Didn't know that, where are they gone?
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 11:45am
Zambra off to the states with Stephanie Roche

Izzy was convicted of sexual assault, hence he hasn't found a club
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 12:33pm
Zambra found a club out there?
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 4:17pm
Hasn't got a club as yet but lots of good contacts out there. If he doesn't get a club he could be back with Bray by June. Izzy is playing with Bluebell in the LSL.
Theres only one sport that matters..
Madferret View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madferret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Newtown are from Coundee Mead hoy afaik Thumbs Up
Blue Man View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 8:34pm

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Newtown are from Coundee Mead hoy afaik Thumbs Up

They're from Wicklow. A stone's throw from Tallaght Shamrocks
"Everytime Leeds concede a goal, its like being stabbed in the heart" - Billy Bremner

Gary Speed 1969-2011

YBIG Blind Date Champion 2010
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic