You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Leicester City

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 33>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2018 at 10:31pm
PM, I delved a lot further than Wikipedia, it’s genuinely hard to find anything on him with this news. Could you enlighten me? 
Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2018 at 10:46pm
Every billionaire scum PM?
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2018 at 11:24pm
There must be some decent skin billionaires.

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2018 at 11:38pm
Dan Roan has apologised after off air comments were picked up at the memorial today, among which he was saying that the woman who died was the Leicester owners mistress 
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2018 at 10:01am
Originally posted by Scamper Scamper wrote:

Some lads on here would wanna have a chat with themselves...Some ridiculous bloody comments.
Agreed
Some people just deserve a slap
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2018 at 10:28pm
I see Vardy and his mut of a missus laying a wreath and putting on their sad faces today. In the days leading up to the accident they had no bother acting like they were bigger than the club. Vardy with his sly social media posts and the wife retweeting tweets about the manager.

Now they go in front of the cameras and put on the united front. Rats

Edited by ShamtheRam - 30 Oct 2018 at 10:49pm
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

I see Vardy and his mut of a missus laying a wreath and putting on their sad faces today. In the days leading up to the accident they had no bother acting like they were bigger than the club. Vardy with his sly social media posts and the wife retweeting tweets about the manager.

Confused
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Confused
You don't feel it was a stunt them going back separately the day after all the squad were there so? Especially when considering the talk in the build up to the west ham game was about him and the wife and their carry on on social media and the potential disrespect of said behaviour? 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 1:44pm
From what I've read, they were supposed to be very close to the owner : He was at their wedding etc.
Maybe they are struggling a bit with the loss and wanted to go back - I don't know, but I suppose that could be the case. 
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 1:44pm
Confused here, is it a stunt because his missus liked some tweets? Am I missing something Vardy did?
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Confused here, is it a stunt because his missus liked some tweets? Am I missing something Vardy did?
He put stuff on twitter and Instagram himself regarding comments Puel made in the press conference  
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
randyrandolph View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randyrandolph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Delve further than wikipedia...

care to delve for us? 

there are some really twisted individuals on here. 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by randyrandolph randyrandolph wrote:

care to delve for us? 

I'm twisted for saying a man who had a modest income until Shinawatara came to power and changed the laws about airport shopping, and after he had built an airport that probably shouldn't have been high on the nation's list of priorities. Thaksin, as we all know, is another lovely man and all associated with him are regarded in the highest esteem.

Again, to repeat myself, that doesn't mean I wanted him dead, or cared if he lived or died at all, more that I struggle to understand the false pity and mourning. A dodgy rich guy buys a football club as a plaything, most likely to deflect from how he got rich, and 'English football is in mourning' over a 'genuine guy' who bought some fans a beer once.

I find insincerity more twisted.

Edited by pre Madonna - 31 Oct 2018 at 2:37pm
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 2:29pm

Originally posted by randyrandolph randyrandolph wrote:

care to delve for us? 

I'm twisted for saying a man who had a modest income until Shinawatara came to power and changed the laws about airport shopping, and after he had built an airport that probably shouldn't have been high on the nation's list of priorities. Thaksin, as we all know, is another lovely man and all associated with him are regarded in the highest esteem.

Again, to repeat myself, that doesn't mean I wanted him dead, or cared if he lived or died at all, more that I struggle to understand the false pity and mourning. A dodgy rich guy buys a football club as a plaything, most likely to deflect from how he got rich, and 'English football is in morning' over a genuine guy who bought some fans a beer once.

*Mourning

Tut tut PM Wink
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 2:36pm
Cheers, this c**ting thing changes nearly every word, I thought I had got them all!
Carmody 10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmody 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 3:26pm

Confused
You don't feel it was a stunt them going back separately the day after all the squad were there so? Especially when considering the talk in the build up to the west ham game was about him and the wife and their carry on on social media and the potential disrespect of said behaviour? 

Regardless of absolutely anything, people have died yet your injecting spunk into this thread re' a couple social media posts. Wtf is your problem you little freak. Cant believe some of the posts have been allowed stand in this thread but this tops the lot.  
Out of order
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2018 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by Carmody 10 Carmody 10 wrote:

Confused

Regardless of absolutely anything, people have died yet your injecting spunk into this thread re' a couple social media posts. Wtf is your problem you little freak. Cant believe some of the posts have been allowed stand in this thread but this tops the lot.  

i got banned for less over Paidi O' Se LOL
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 12:18am

Again, to repeat myself, that doesn't mean I wanted him dead, or cared if he lived or died at all, more that I struggle to understand the false pity and mourning. A dodgy rich guy buys a football club as a plaything, most likely to deflect from how he got rich, and 'English football is in mourning' over a 'genuine guy' who bought some fans a beer once.

Don't think its necessarily false pity or mourning, maybe misguided perhaps. This chap, maybe deliberately, or maybe because he was a genuine nice fella to some extent, seemed to identify with the fans and either push a man of the people image, or maybe it wasn't an image and he remembered what it was like when he was one of the people.  In turn, the fans seemed to like him, not least because his money made something ridiculous possible, and they might have got a few free beers along the way. 

Some of these owners engage with the wider community, like this lad and to a lesser degree, the fellas at Liverpool. Nobody has heard Abramovich utter a word in public since he came to England, the chap at Arsenal is detested, not too many Man U fans would miss the Glazers, Dan Levy is a front for his real boss who keeps an extremely low profile, Sheikh whatever his name is doesn't hold too many press conferences,  just to give a few examples of other owners who aren't engaged with anything other than balance sheets at those clubs, or in Man City's particular case, a giant global PR campaign on behalf of lads that like to flog/stone/behead people. 

I think it is for that reason that Leicster fans felt (likely incorrectly) that they knew their chairman personally or reasonably well at least and to that extent, their feelings are reasonably genuine. He wasn't some remote figure to them as he could be seen every fortnight, and a good few seemingly did meet him over the years. 

There is also the very tragic nature of his death, which would elicit some sympathy from most people, except on here, where it is used to denounce capitalism (surely a separate argument unconnected to this man, if he wasn't the chairman, someone like those mentioned above would be, they are all cut from much the same cloth except that the Arabs are undoubtedly worse people than the rest), take a cut at some players' social media posts (like, it is possible that Vardy has some grievance with Puel/the club, but also liked the chairman as an individual, or are those 2 things mutually exclusive??) and of course, none of it would be complete without some attention seeking crass joke, so well done everyone on that. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 33>
  Share Topic