You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

(leaked) EPL - Players/Team of the Year

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2012 at 11:57pm
Why people have Rooney off the team?! Better season that Aguero in almost all regards I would say, best season yet for United, great synergy with those around him, passing improved, positional play excellent, defensively strong and not one booking all season if I recall correctly. Better goals to game ratio too if people are after hard stats.
Sponsored Links

Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2012 at 12:01am
i agree vidic. I don't think Paker deserves to be in it, he had a good enough season, but the media absolutely love spurs players, Bale hasn't done much in the last while either.

I do not think Joe Hart has been the best keeper either, i think Michel Vorm and Tim Krul have been better.

Cabaye, and Dempsey over Parker

My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2012 at 12:06am
Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

i agree vidic. I don't think Paker deserves to be in it, he had a good enough season, but the media absolutely love spurs players, Bale hasn't done much in the last while either.

I do not think Joe Hart has been the best keeper either, i think Michel Vorm and Tim Krul have been better.

Cabaye, and Dempsey over Parker

Add English players to that too, few poor decisions
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2012 at 12:29am
The players and teams can hardly be classed as (leaked) considering the awards were on tonight!

Change the thread title maybe??

The PFA awards are a joke once again. Picked in January and are slowly losing all credibility as a result.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2012 at 12:34am
Got this at 9/30/10 in work and couldn't place a bet anywhere
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2012 at 12:35am
You have to remember this was all voted for in January. Spurs were ripping teams to shreds and looked like the could challenge for the title.

http://www.statto.com/football/stats/england/premier-league/2011-2012/table/2012-01-31

Arsenal were 13(!) points behind Spurs, behind Liverpool, on January 31st. Bale, Parker, Walker et al were part of a team playing some spectacular football. I don't see the reason for the long lead in time either. Surely they could have the vote in the week before and have the awards ceremony on the Sunday night a week after the last day of the season.

As for the bookings point, rvp has seven yellow cards to Rooney's none. Amazing stat really, given that Rooney has averaged over six for the last five seasons.
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2012 at 12:36am
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

yeah? u hear of betfair?LOL
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2012 at 12:38am
Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

yeah? u hear of betfair?LOL

Don't have an account and was too busy to set wan upCry
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2012 at 12:41am
Why would bookies have markets for an event where people somewhere know the results, fukin bizarre if u ask me.

How the fuk did Walker get Young PFA what a joke.

Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2012 at 12:54am
Ye walker getting that is unbelievable
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
IrishPride View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishPride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2012 at 12:55am
WalkerLOL
Galway Will Win The 2014 Hurling Championship
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2012 at 12:57am
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Why would bookies have markets for an event where people somewhere know the results, fukin bizarre if u ask me.

How the fuk did Walker get Young PFA what a joke.

With social media now there are so many leaks that they probably should. Newspapers often get the info ealry too but it's hard to get a bet on at that stage
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2012 at 7:22am
Aguero should have got Young playerby a mile
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
BaileNuisBhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileNuisBhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2012 at 8:30am
Five English players and they'll still be sh*te at the Euro's LOL. If Clint Dempsey was English he would be in the team. Bale and Parker is a joke and Walker getting YPOTY over Aguero is criminal.
Say no to Egg Chasing!!!
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2012 at 8:53am
No Dempsey in the team is a disgrace, he's having an unreal season. Bale and Parker? Really?.....Really? Angry Does anyone know who was runners up for player of the season?
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2012 at 10:03am

This wasnt voted for in January, PFA delegate was interviewed last week and said thats a myth, the voting forms are sent out in middle of march and the last ones were only returned last Friday he said.

Shows just how much Fergie is the difference when United only have 1 player on this team, although Valencia should probably be on it ahead of Bale IMO

No way Kyle Walker had a better season than Aguero.

Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2012 at 12:58pm
Scott parker is a whole hearted player but come on he is extremely over rated

No way should he be in that team

Edited by Vivakenbarlow - 23 Apr 2012 at 12:58pm
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2012 at 1:12pm
Surprised Henderson missed out Shocked
Its very frustrating being a Slob
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic