You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Late Late Toy Show

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2023 at 11:20pm
After a slow start im warming to Paddy tonight. Hes done ok. Obviously Gay will always be the master but still. A good job.
I love beer gardens
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2023 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Thank fook I'm out of the country for this. 

Would you watch it if were at home? 
Chips don't bounce
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2023 at 11:55pm
Kept the young lad up for it and he fell asleep at ten.
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2023 at 12:09am
Our lad just played football in the sitting room the whole time it was on.  No interest whatsoever other than when the sport bit was on.  The nearly 3 year old will love it when she sees it tomorrow or Sunday I am sure. 
AKA pedantic kunt
KING-CON View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KING-CON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2023 at 12:24am
What age do ye let your kids stay up? I wanted our 5 year old to stay up tonight but missus was against it. Wasn’t overly arsed to fight the case. He’ll watch it live next year though. 

Kielty did a good job. Much more natural than Tubridy or Kenny
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2023 at 12:37am
Originally posted by KING-CON KING-CON wrote:

What age do ye let your kids stay up? I wanted our 5 year old to stay up tonight but missus was against it. Wasn’t overly arsed to fight the case. He’ll watch it live next year though. 

Normally have our kids up to bed by 8pm and did that for the two little ones but the 9 year old was allowed stay up but he had no interest in it really so headed off to bed and he has a game in the morning so wanted to get sleep. 
AKA pedantic kunt
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2023 at 1:17am
Originally posted by KING-CON KING-CON wrote:

My lad is 5 and usually hits the nest around 8 but we kept him going.. he was asleep on the couch by 10.
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic