You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

La Liga thread.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 39>
Author
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Americanisms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2021 at 11:01am
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Osasuna win again. Great start to the season.

Falcao back amongst the goals at Rayo as well Cool

Two former Man U flops doing the business at Rayo, Falcao and Bebe
Sponsored Links

FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2021 at 10:56pm
Falcao with the winner 90+7 minutes.

El Tigre 

Cool
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
craiglen View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote craiglen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2021 at 10:24am
Looking at getting tickets for Madrid Bilbao, any experience with getting tickets there. I see Viagogo have them but looks extortionate. Other avenues?
Fan's game record: 5 Caps, 1 goal, 2 assists, 140 km covered
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2021 at 10:48am
Originally posted by craiglen craiglen wrote:

Looking at getting tickets for Madrid Bilbao, any experience with getting tickets there. I see Viagogo have them but looks extortionate. Other avenues?
What percentage capacity is the stadium operating? I thought I heard Madrid is back up to 100%. Last time I went to the Bernabeu, I got tickets off their website. Didn’t go on general sale until a few days before the game. €30 if I remember correctly.

As You Were
Three in a row
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2021 at 12:39pm

I assume you'll want to secure your tickets in advance, even if you have to pay a small premium.

But if you can't and so long as the Bernabeu is now operating at full capacity (unsure?), you'll likely be able to pick one up on the day - at least if you go out to the stadium in the morning.

In my experience (Real, Barca, Atletico and Valencia), Spanish clubs do not have the same online/pre-booking/all-ticket culture as you get in England.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2021 at 12:40pm

What percentage capacity is the stadium operating? I thought I heard Madrid is back up to 100%. Last time I went to the Bernabeu, I got tickets off their website. Didn’t go on general sale until a few days before the game. €30 if I remember correctly.
Yeah same. Keep checking a few times a day. I think ST holders make them available if they don’t go. Mine were 30e as well 
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2021 at 12:51pm
13 Signs You&amp;amp;#39;re A Man-Child | CollegeTimes.com
Sorry wrong thread.

Edited by Trap junior - 07 Oct 2021 at 12:52pm
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2021 at 2:59pm
El Clasico tickets available on the Barca website for €99. I’ve never seen anything remotely close to that price being available before. If I’d known that a month ago, I’d have gone. Shows the over reliance on tourists for ticket sales for Barca.

As You Were
Three in a row
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2021 at 3:54pm

El Clasico tickets available on the Barca website for €99. I’ve never seen anything remotely close to that price being available before. If I’d known that a month ago, I’d have gone. Shows the over reliance on tourists for ticket sales for Barca.

La Liga matches rarely sell out. I was able to buy Athletic v Barca tickets the morning of the match a few years ago from an ATM machine there. Same for Atheltic vs Atletico
Danger here, OH NO
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2021 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by gmfc90 gmfc90 wrote:

La Liga matches rarely sell out. I was able to buy Athletic v Barca tickets the morning of the match a few years ago from an ATM machine there. Same for Atheltic vs Atletico
El Clasico isn’t a normal match though.

As You Were
Three in a row
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2021 at 11:26am

Xavi to take charge of Barcelona following confirmation of deal with Al Sadd

The legendary former Barca midfielder will succeed Ronald Koeman at the Camp Nou.

11 minutes ago 217 Views  0 Comments
 Share  Tweet  Email
Xavi took over at Al Sadd in May 2019.
Xavi took over at Al Sadd in May 2019.
Image: Alamy Stock Photo

BARCELONA ARE SET to announce Xavi Hernandez’s dramatic return to the club as coach, after Al Sadd confirmed this morning that a deal has been agreed between the clubs.

The club said in a statement that Barca had paid the release clause for Xavi, who has been coaching in Qatar since 2019 and now rejoins the club where he enjoyed huge success
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2021 at 7:20am
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2021 at 11:09am
Real Madrid eight points clear now after winning the Madrid derby.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2021 at 3:16pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2021 at 2:52pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2022 at 7:27am

I know it not a La Liga match but it's two La Liga teams involved.

Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2022 at 10:02pm
What a match this is between Atlético and Valencia. Atlético 3-2 up. Were 2-0 down at HT, 2-1 down after 90 minutes.

As You Were
Three in a row
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2022 at 8:53pm
Superb first half from Barca. Dembélé, Aubameyang, and Pedri all excellent. Real Madrid look lost without Benzema. 

As You Were
Three in a row
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 39>
  Share Topic