You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

La Liga 2018/19

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: La Liga 2018/19
    Posted: 23 Jul 2018 at 4:24pm
La Liga fixtures for the new season announced tomorrow.

Season starts 19/08/19.

Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2018 at 5:18pm
Its a joke they haven’t announced them yet. Was supposed to be last week then they changed it
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2018 at 5:27pm
It's going to be strange in the new season with sky losing the tv rights for La Liga and Eleven Sports getting the gig.
Steve Shrewd View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Shrewd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2018 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

It's going to be strange in the new season with sky losing the tv rights for La Liga and Eleven Sports getting the gig.

Eleven have yet to announce how much their packages are going to be. Hopefully cheap enough initially at least anyway
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2018 at 10:09am
If anyone sees these announced gis a heads up👍
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2018 at 12:50pm
They're announced.

The oddest fixture on the calendar is the Spanish Super Cup, to be played in Morocco.
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2018 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

They're announced.

The oddest fixture on the calendar is the Spanish Super Cup, to be played in Morocco.
Haven't they been playing the Italian Super Cup in different cities round the world in recent years?  It wouldn't really be that odd bearing that in mind. 

Edit:  they have indeed played it abroad including USA, China, Qatar and even one time in Libya!  So the Spanish Super Cup in Morocco isn't really that odd in comparison. LOL

Edited by ConorMac77 - 24 Jul 2018 at 1:32pm
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2018 at 5:59pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 9:06am
Spanish Super Cup Barca v Sevilla on Sky Sports Football this Sunday 21.00 ko.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 9:15am
I'm predicting that the interest in the Spanish league is going to plummet in this part of the world with no games being shown on TV. 
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

I'm predicting that the interest in the Spanish league is going to plummet in this part of the world with no games being shown on TV. 

ya its like top gear all over again.....Cry
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 9:54am
The first and last game of the Spanish season on TV last night. Barca won the Super Cup 2-1 against Sevilla. Stunning goal by Dembele 10 minutes from time to win it. I thought Dembele played quite well. Maybe he can make the breakthrough this season. Suarez was awful, his first touch was poor and he lost a lot of possession. I thought Barca's defence looked terrible and Ter-Stegen saved a penalty in the last couple of minutes. 

As You Were
Three in a row
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 10:09am

The first and last game of the Spanish season on TV last night. Barca won the Super Cup 2-1 against Sevilla. Stunning goal by Dembele 10 minutes from time to win it. I thought Dembele played quite well. Maybe he can make the breakthrough this season. Suarez was awful, his first touch was poor and he lost a lot of possession. I thought Barca's defence looked terrible and Ter-Stegen saved a penalty in the last couple of minutes. 

Forgot this was on Sky until the last 5 minutes.

It would have been Pique and Lenglet's first competitive game together I think they'll improve as the season goes on 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 10:15am
I'd say that Umtiti will replace Lenglet and Sergio Roberto will come in for Semedo next week.

As You Were
Three in a row
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 10:16am
Was waiting on Barca for a bet, was cursing myself for not cashing out when I saw Sevilla winning the penalty
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 10:19am

I'd say that Umtiti will replace Lenglet and Sergio Roberto will come in for Semedo next week.

Forgot all about Umtiti LOL
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 1:08pm
why was that game played in Morocco?
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

why was that game played in Morocco?
I'd say $$$$ plus it's very close to Spain.

As You Were
Three in a row
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
  Share Topic