Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Klopp to be sacked

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 8:05am
That’s because your stat is only based on the last 3 games for some reason?
But more importantly City are top having made the best start to an EPL season ever, while Liverpool are 12 points behind them, after 10 games. Obvisously therefore there is going to be a very different reaction to both clubs

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 30 Oct 2017 at 8:05am
Sponsored Links

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio<b> Roberto Baggio wrote:

That’s because your stat is only based on the last 3 games for some reason?

But more importantly City are top having made the best start to an EPL season ever, while Liverpool are 12 points behind them, after 10 games. Obvisously therefore there is going to be a very different reaction to both clubs

LOL strange alright.
Barna Bee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barna Bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 12:23pm

Re Maribor .....Planning ....what a loads of sh*te 
spurs didn't get their arse kicked by them  ...1-1 away and 3-1 at home ...sh1t team and Spurs had no interest in this tin pot comp at the time ....it held us back in the league as it did every year until 2016

Lets be fair ....fvcking Maribor ...sounds like a rubber washing glove 

Edited by Barna Bee - 30 Oct 2017 at 12:24pm
"in di cup for Tottinghang!"
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 3:10pm
He'd be perfect to be Hans Gruber in a remake of Die Hard.  Comes across as a friendly man but is psychotic underneath it all.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

He'd be perfect to be Hans Gruber in a remake of Die Hard.  Comes across as a friendly man but is psychotic underneath it all.

the third brother is always a goofy oddball that laughs at his own jokes
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 12:17am
His laugh in that interview was kind of scary

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 7:47pm
He's a gas man. Laughs his head off in pre game interviews and will be like Henry Sellers later

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 8:04pm

He's a gas man. Laughs his head off in pre game interviews and will be like Henry Sellers later

I believe it's called positivity , a negative man like you wouldn't know what that is! LOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

I believe it's called positivity , a negative man like you wouldn't know what that is! LOL

I am positive. I'm positively miserable.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 9:23pm
CyKlopps will be going nuts
Image result for cyclops

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 9:49pm
Bipolar Klopp is high again

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2018 at 3:11pm

Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

I am positive. I'm positively miserable.

LOL
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2018 at 8:38pm
Shouldn't have to wait too much longer for this thread to be finally worth it's weight. Kalamity Klopp.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2018 at 8:47pm
Tick tock
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2018 at 9:49pm
Spending big money and not getting results now. He's entered sacking territory
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2018 at 10:17pm
That will hurt him badly. To lose to a team as poor as that, at home, in a competition they were well capable of winning. Really disastrous result. On the spending of big money? Strange one that. In terms of transfers, net spend is really the main barometer. I'd say out of the top clubs, City and United blow Liverpool out of the water in Klopps time there. As they also do on by far the most important issue, player wages.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2018 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

That will hurt him badly. To lose to a team as poor as that, at home, in a competition they were well capable of winning. Really disastrous result. On the spending of big money? Strange one that. In terms of transfers, net spend is really the main barometer. I'd say out of the top clubs, City and United blow Liverpool out of the water in Klopps time there. As they also do on by far the most important issue, player wages.

Completely disagree with net spend being the barometer tbh. If you spend X amount of money buying the team you want, however good a deal you got for the players you didnt want should have absolutely no bearing on how you should be judged. I do think it really is that simple. I agree that wages correlate to how you should be doing as a rough rule of thumb though.

Edited by OnTheOneRoad - 27 Jan 2018 at 11:40pm
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2018 at 11:50pm
Wages is definitely the big one. On the net spend, I think it's a far better barometer than just the total spend on transfers. It gives a better idea of how much is actually being spent by the club on players while taking into account how many are also moved out to cover that expenditure. I think Klopp has a huge amount available to spend myself but he is very patient and looking to build bit by bit.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
  Share Topic