75 [86.21%]
2 [2.30%]
10 [11.49%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kenny should be given a 2 year contract
    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 at 9:45pm
Well winning 3-0 away from home is hard to argue with .

I would rather wait until July and see how we are after the NL games as no rush really as no game until March .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Sponsored Links

doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2021 at 9:46pm
Not even a question. Clearly yes.
I love beer gardens
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2021 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

I would rather wait until July and see how we are after the NL games as no rush really as no game until March .

Moving the goalposts. What a surprise LOL 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
dundon13 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dundon13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2021 at 9:52pm
He should get the euros to see if his plan actually has worked. We've seen some good progress in the last few games and he should have the security of knowing that he can build towards the euro qualifiers. 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2021 at 9:55pm
f**king nonsense LOL
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2021 at 9:56pm
He should be signing the contract tonight in case we miss out and he goes elsewhere.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2021 at 9:58pm
Delete this thread ffs.
E2016 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2021 at 9:58pm
I voted yes. Those Nations League games are for me an important part of the next campaign- the decision needs to be made now and the recent results are a marked improvement on what came before.

Going away from home and putting so many goals past Azerbaijan and now Luxembourg gives me faith that we can finally be confident of disposing of the lower seeds in the group. Tonight's result was very important to show that the Azerbaijan result was not a once off and he ended up proving that emphatically.

If we can beat the lower seeds and put in performances against the better seeds like we did home and away v Portugal I expect us to be in the mix for qualification. That's all I want from our manager and Kenny finally seems to have us on the right path.

I am genuinely looking forward to the next campaign, cannot wait to book my away trips when the nations league group is announced.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2021 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Delete this thread ffs.

was tempted
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2021 at 10:00pm
I'd give him a 10 year contract. That or manager for life Clap
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2021 at 10:04pm
When you think back to the drivel when we played away to Georgia both under Mick and O'Neill. Absolutely no direction to win those games. Like night and day.
I love beer gardens
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2021 at 10:07pm
July 
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2021 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Moving the goalposts. What a surprise LOL 

Hilarious reading his posts - dug his heals in so much early doors over Kenny, can’t just say I might’ve got this wrong and enjoy the ride going forward. If he did he’d be a happier person and may live longer Thumbs Up
"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2021 at 10:11pm
Yes - happy enough to go with a two year contract. These decisions need to be made now, not after four games of the NL campaign, which is basically part of the Euros qualifiers.

It has been far from perfect and it wasn't tonight either, but there's more sense at this point to sticking with the current setup where we are seeing progress and hoping the mistakes are cut out rather than taking the risk of starting over again.

Qualification for the next Euros is obviously the target on which any further extension would be based, He has had more or less a free shot for over a year so decisions must be results based from here - I don't think that's unreasonable.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2021 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

July 

Unsurprising answer from a Rovers fan. 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2021 at 10:13pm
Yep deserves it and maybe things are starting to fall into place 

Will the FAI go with glamour friendlies in Dublin March 2022. France, Spain or England would draw a big crowd 
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2021 at 10:15pm
Embarrassed
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2021 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

Yep deserves it and maybe things are starting to fall into place 

Will the FAI go with glamour friendlies in Dublin March 2022. France, Spain or England would draw a big crowd 

God not England. Will attract the gobsh*tes. France, Germany or Spain would be nice

Edited by Denis Irwin - 14 Nov 2021 at 10:15pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic