You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kenny Dalglish

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14151617>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2012 at 4:02pm
I don't think Kenny should be sacked. But I do fear he we will be in the exact same position as we are now come this time next year, out of the race for 4th. Never mind a title challenge. We are as far away as ever for a title challenge.
Given the fact that it's king kenny, lets see how he does in the next transfer window.

We do miss Lucas as well. He is not an attacking midfielder but the balance was so much better with him there than Spearing. Spearing is muck and shouldn't be in the premier league
Sponsored Links

Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2012 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

I don't think Kenny should be sacked. But I do fear he we will be in the exact same position as we are now come this time next year, out of the race for 4th. Never mind a title challenge. We are as far away as ever for a title challenge.
Given the fact that it's king kenny, lets see how he does in the next transfer window.

We do miss Lucas as well. He is not an attacking midfielder but the balance was so much better with him there than Spearing. Spearing is muck and shouldn't be in the premier league

Confused

Whats that supposed to mean?
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2012 at 5:39pm
You gotta ask the question, if you were the liverpool owners would you trust Dalglish and Comolli with 30 milion or so during the summer? I know i wouldn't.
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2012 at 5:48pm

Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Keep Kenny at Klanfield

LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
JuanNil View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JuanNil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2012 at 6:48pm
I wouldn't trust Comolli with my lunch money
Shes got a head like Liam Brady
Del-Piero View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del-Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2012 at 6:55pm
Dalglish: Yes (just about)

Comolli: No
JuanNil View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JuanNil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2012 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by Del-Piero Del-Piero wrote:

Dalglish: Yes (just about)

Comolli: No

Agreed
Shes got a head like Liam Brady
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2012 at 8:15pm
Would I be right saying Kennys first time round at Anfield he inherited a very very good team which almost picked itself,and since he left there he's done f**k all anywhere he's been?
What's his previous transfer dealings like before this spell?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2012 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Would I be right saying Kennys first time round at Anfield he inherited a very very good team which almost picked itself,and since he left there he's done f**k all anywhere he's been?

half true I would say. He won the league with Blackburn but he had a lot of money to spend at the time. He also bought well in his first reign.

Edited by t_rAndy - 13 Mar 2012 at 8:30pm
Del-Piero View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del-Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2012 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

From what I know, yes Liverpool were a good side when he took over, but had finished 13 points behind league winners Everton the previous season, and we're doing badly half-way through the season until he starting picking himself in the side. Transfer dealings, the most obvious example that comes to mind is 87 when he brought in Aldo, Houghton, Narnes and Beardsley, which revolutionised the side!
but seeing as I wasn't alive for his stint (resigned a month before I was born!) someone else might know more than I do! Tongue
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 4:29pm

LOLLOLLOL
LOL
Chips don't bounce
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 5:33pm
That's very good LOL
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 9:28am
Just after watching his interview after the blackburn result.can he ever be polite at all?the sky man asked him what made ya feel you were going to win the game? and he goes the way we were playing,the committment.i dont see why i should have to explain it anymore.
As bad as fergie can be he s nowhere near as ignorant as dalglish.he s really damaged his reputation since he took over at liverpool.
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
greengiant View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greengiant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 9:29am
Iv heard a rumour hes very fond of the beer....might explain a thing or two?!
The first two-syllable word I ever learned growing up was discretion." Dunphy on a his childhood
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 9:43am
Originally posted by greengiant greengiant wrote:

Iv heard a rumour hes very fond of the beer....might explain a thing or two?!

if you re a bollox you re a bollox regardless of alcohol abuse.id say the owners must be concerned how he comes across in the public domain as it definitely doesnt help the club
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 9:59am
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 10:14am
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

LOL 

'It's a conspiracy' needs to be put on that pic Clap
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14151617>
  Share Topic