You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

keano

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trapsflipflop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: keano
    Posted: 01 May 2009 at 3:17am
The game is about
Being effective
Being aggressive
Winning the ball
Getting it on with the play
We'll Put 'em Under Pressure

Sponsored Links

BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 4:15am
Originally posted by trapsflipflop trapsflipflop wrote:

have a look

I love readin anythin by Keano!! ClapClapClapClapClap

Wonder what Irish player he's on about?? Wink
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 4:29am
I believe in Keane's philosophy about the game and think he gets a raw deal off some people for speaking the truth. roll on the late late

Edited by t_rAndy - 01 May 2009 at 4:29am
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 5:44am
duff
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 5:46am
Id imagine its duff aswell.migth also be miller!
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 5:49am
i reckon its miller , if is duff he means then he is wrong as duff has been excellent for us when fit regardless of his club form .

nice to see he apologised for his clive clarke comments anyway.....Ermm
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 6:07am

not miller as he says this plaer is first choice autmatically

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
Tash Kent View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tash Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 6:27am

Yeah think it might be Duff, I think Duff has done okay for us even if his club form has not been great, he is still better than others anyway if not the player he was, he did make the first 11 team selected from 2002 World Cup tournament I seem to remember, that was some achievement.Clap

Think what Keane had to say about Manchester will get back to him, wonder will it influence him in any way.Ermm

Edited by Tash Kent - 01 May 2009 at 6:28am
Philip Greene RTE Radio Legend
10 Seconds Gone Here In Limerick And No Score.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 6:46am
Probably Kilbane lads. Kilbane hasn't been a regular at club level for a couple of years
Killer K View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Killer K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 7:53am
Would be great if Roy Keane kept his opinions to himself! Fantastic player and great servant to Ireland when he was up for it. Doing himself more harm than good talking rubbish to the press.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 7:57am
He seems to always open a can of worms at the Guide Dog Annual! Always love reading and hearing what he has to say. Reckon he is talking about Duffer in this regard.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 8:00am
Originally posted by Killer K Killer K wrote:

Would be great if Roy Keane kept his opinions to himself! Fantastic player and great servant to Ireland when he was up for it. Doing himself more harm than good talking rubbish to the press.

His profile is as big as ever though
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 8:08am
snipet of Keane's interview

Roy Keane's specially pre-recorded interview with Pat Kenny will air on 'The Late Late Show' on RTÉ One tonight.

Keane visited RTÉ yesterday to take part in the interview, during which he discussed his new job as manager of Ipswich Town, former club Manchester United and whether he would one day manage the Republic of Ireland soccer team.

On his new job at Ipswich Town, Keane said: "It's good to be back... it felt right. It's an ambitious club with a lot going for it. The aim is to get back in the Premiership."

Advertisement

Keane revealed that he has "very little interest in what happens at [Manchester] United".

When asked about managing the Republic of Ireland soccer team, a laughing Keane replied: "I've been at Ipswich a week and people are asking me about the Irish manager's job. I have to focus on the job at hand."

When asked for his views on former Manchester United teammate Cristiano Ronaldo, Keane said: "No, he's not a poser. He probably likes himself alright, but he's not a poser. He does like to run around with his top off after he scores, though."

He said of his former biographer, Eamon Dunphy: "Eamon was never a friend of mine. A lot of people claim to be my friend. They're not."

Keane was in Dublin as part of his work with Irish Guide Dogs.

His full interview will be screened on 'The Late Late Show' tonight at 9.30pm on RTÉ One.

The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 8:08am
Originally posted by Killer K Killer K wrote:

id say he was asked to comment on it.if he didnt he'd be accused of not being interested in the team..he gives Trap the Thumbs%20Up anyway in the article and overall its positive.
Theres only one sport that matters..
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 8:23am

I'd be disappointed if he meant Duff, he has had terrible injury problems the last couple of years and was almost back to his best for us till recently when he got injured again.  He might be talking about Robbie........?  Robbie's been scoring for us but his all round game has been ordinary at best.  And he can't be criticising the Killer can he?  Killer was poor v Bulgaria but he has been steady and solid in the other games.

We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 8:27am
He doesnt like Given,has had several pops at him in the past?
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 8:30am
Originally posted by The Boy Z The Boy Z wrote:

He doesnt like Given,has had several pops at him in the past?

in fairness if theres one player that its not its given

The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 8:32am
he called him a cap collecter..it shouldnt be Given but it is Keane who is saying it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic