Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Keane Viera debate

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Keane Viera debate
    Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 5:04pm
ITV 4 10pm tonight, looks like from quotes it's gonna be a cracker

Sponsored Links

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 5:28pm
Training tonight so gonna ask the manager to finish early coz you cant record on ITV4, supposedly Keane gives Vieira abuse when he picks Cashley over Irwin haha
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Poor Man's Duncan Castles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 5:32pm

The absolute bittereness of Keane is so transparent.

He will just never get over the fact that Manchester United not only moved on without him, but went on to be even more successful. It kills him that United went on to win five league titles and reach three Champions Leagues since hes left.

He just couldn't accept that he was 1) No longer good enough to be the player he still thought he was and 2) United could easily move on without him.

His opinion on any game is never non-biased, there's always a bitter agenda in his words. I mean, not picking Giggs as the best left-winger he played with at United? The pettiness of it all. Bizarre man.

If I keep writing enough hagiographic articles on Man Utd, they might give me a job
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

ITV 4 10pm tonight, looks like from quotes it's gonna be a cracker

thanks for the heads up Sono love watching stuff on Keano the mans a Legend.

Edited by Double Maxim - 10 Dec 2013 at 5:48pm
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 5:50pm
Keanes a gas man so much hypocrisy

Saying he didn't pick any choir boys in his best united x1

Ince was a notorious bottler before games- apparently for a few big European away games he nearly had to be dragged out of the dressing room before the game he was so nervous

And keanes the one who sl*gs Barthez for having the sake problem

Nothing he says holds up he trips himself up more than dunphy does

Edited by Vivakenbarlow - 10 Dec 2013 at 5:50pm
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 6:02pm
Back in the day I was an arsenal fan (until someone pointed out my hypocracy at wanting England to get tanked at France 98 whilst arsenal provided the spine of there side). Gave up supporting them after! Then I would have said Vieira all day, but I wonder was the battle for honours with man u clouding my judgment, you can see it on threads here all the time. Looking forward to this to relive my youth and see if my opinions have changed at all.
ftm View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ftm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 6:08pm
Cant believe Man U fans having a go at Keano after what he did for the club.
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 6:17pm
Keane was a quality player and much better than Viera. But he is clearly bitter with Fergie over his bust up. Which has almost turned into an anti united bias.
ftm View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ftm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 6:19pm
And Fergie not bitter?
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by ftm ftm wrote:

Cant believe Man U fans having a go at Keano after what he did for the club.

Without sounding like john Giles surely you should take each point on its merits and if you disagree with someone surely its honest to point this out regrdless of the person saying it and what they have done for the club you have picked to support. Blind loyalty otherwise.
AKA pedantic kunt
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 6:26pm
Ferguson criticised Keane in the book and had good authority to do so as what he said was so bad that he had to pull the interview. Keane is bitter at everything, Ferguson, FAI, John Delaney are just some of the examples.
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 6:33pm
Says he cried in the car park for about 2 minutes when it was all over at OT, he still has 2 season tickets and says he loves going back to support them.

FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 6:36pm
Why do the united fans on here all seem to hate Keane? I've always hated united but I loved Keane growing up. He was the driving force behind a brilliant United team for over 10 years.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Del-Piero View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del-Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 6:37pm
Having the nerve to criticise United in his usual no nonsense matter can't have done him much good in United fans eyes
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Why do the united fans on here all seem to hate Keane? I've always hated united but I loved Keane growing up. He was the driving force behind a brilliant United team for over 10 years.

+1

The common denominator here is Fergie not Keano, Alex fell out with so many players it was ridiculous, he still loves the club he says and he doesn't like what happened but if I was a United fan I would love him for sure, absolute legend for that club.

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 6:46pm
Wouldnt hate him. Just disagree with some stuff he done. Went to his testimonial in 2006. And it was a cracking night. You could see how much he was adored.
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

+1

+ 2
Andkend View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andkend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 7:56pm
I am really surprised at Keane being openly involved in these sl*gging matches. He's become rent a grudge and anytime the various far from scrupulous media outlets want to booat ratings and fuel the fires of controversy they set him up and let him role.

Fergie was the manager bottom line. He left united in a hail of bullets and he is responsible for a good part of it himself. Same with the whole Saipan debacle.

Personally I think he's talking through his bitter stubborn hole when he said he would'nt have Giggs, Scholes orNeville and his memory is very short. Those three were the backbone of the club the lads who hard slogged itseason after season.

To be honest none of this bodes well for the future for me. He seems intent on being remembered for all the wrong reasons and he rewrites history to suit his needs.

It's really sad because he was one hell of a player. Lets hope ireland works out for him, good to see him involved with football.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
  Share Topic