You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Juventus Tickets

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FatFreddyMax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Juventus Tickets
    Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 4:06pm
Does anyone know how to get Juventus tickets?

I've tried their website but its quite pathetic.

Thanks again,

FatFreddyMax.
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 4:18pm
If all else fails I'd just suck it up and use Viagogo. Had to use it last year to go to a Borussia Dortmund game, had no other way of getting tickets. You'll likely pay over the odds but it is a reliable service and guarantees you a ticket
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 4:35pm
I had a look out of Interest as I bought Roma tickets a few years back with no problem.

Their website is available in English and you just have to sign up as a free member! 
It’s really not that difficult.

You will need the passport details of the people you are getting tickets for and they do check before you enter the stadium.

Maybe spend more than 2 mins on it and you will be fine. 

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 5:28pm
any ideas on R Madrid tickets? Same carry on...
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 7:42pm
I know from people that have been to Milan and Napoli that the ultras don't like tourists in their sections.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic