You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Just Stop Oil Protests

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2023 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by NaasSaint NaasSaint wrote:

Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

I'm currently looking to source a N95 mask so I can dander out into the city of Toronto for the next few days. What will the cities of North America be like in 10 years? Masks for 4 months, or even uninhabitable. 

More power to their protests. But it's too late. 

We are all f**ked 
Jaysis. I've no idea if you're being serious or not but I'd say you were some craic during COVID.
Id say its more to do with the massive wilds fires and associated blanket of smoke that stretches in the US as far as Chicago than him being no craic.
NaasSaint View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NaasSaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2023 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

I'm currently looking to source a N95 mask so I can dander out into the city of Toronto for the next few days. What will the cities of North America be like in 10 years? Masks for 4 months, or even uninhabitable. 

We are all f**ked 
Jaysis. I've no idea if you're being serious or not but I'd say you were some craic during COVID.
Id say its more to do with the massive wilds fires and associated blanket of smoke that stretches in the US as far as Chicago than him being no craic.
I'd say it's more the hyperbolic language used throughout the post that makes him "no craic" rather than the genuine wildfires, but I'm sure you know that already.
Do ya like Jack Russells, Nidge?
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2023 at 3:11am
Ah yeah great craic inhaling mildly toxic smoke. I'm fortunate not to have asthma as I know some people that do and they can't leave their home.  

What any of that has to do with covid I'm not sure maybe it was the mask? I wore them in Ireland as required and didn't when it wasn't much like everyone else. If that in some way defines craic, it's an unusual definition. 

What I think is coming ahead with climate change isn't my opinion, it's simply what's happening now and what the scientific climate models are showing us. None of the targets for reducing carbon will be met, so it'll likely be on the worse side then the better outcomes. 

We have had  5 depress warmer water off the coast of Ireland and Britain this summer. 10 degrees warmer and most of the sea life will die. 
It would damage this forums' reputation
longford claret View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longford claret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2023 at 8:43am
Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

Originally posted by longford claret longford claret wrote:

Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

The game in Clontarf was Bangladesh v West Indies
that must be the game so 🙈
And was it the highest TV viewing figures world wide for a sporting event held in Ireland? Doesn't sound right.
that's what I was told anyway. 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2023 at 8:57am

We are all f**ked 
LOLLOLLOL
What a reply 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic