You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jurgen Klopp

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danny10tot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jurgen Klopp
    Posted: 21 May 2013 at 10:47am
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.

George Best
Sponsored Links

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2013 at 11:12am
"There's no Harry Potter flying on his f**king stick - just football." LOL
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
PaulMcGrath5 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulMcGrath5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2013 at 12:03pm
Love this man
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2013 at 12:09pm
Is he expected to leave in the summer?
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2013 at 12:14pm
Nah, he's hanging around for a while yet.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2013 at 12:18pm
Legend. I think he is perfect for Dortmund and German mentality. I reckon the big time charlies in england would try to make a fool out of him if he managed in the premier league and wonder if he would be a success there. 
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
d13dave View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d13dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2013 at 12:24pm
I hope Dortmund do not roll over and having their bellys tickled by The Premiership and Bayern.

Arguably the best young team in Europe with an outstanding manager and the best stadium in Europe bar none. Surely they want things to stay that way

Mulvanystrasse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2013 at 12:55pm
It is hilarious to watch the sudden scramble by the English speaking media to try to appear knowledgeable about Jurgen Klopp/Dortmund/Bundesliga.
Guardian articles are usually the best of the bunch.    

Andreas Muller should have gone with Mirko Slomka. Neuer,Bordon,Westerman,Jones,Erst and Kuranyi are the spine of a decent side but the rest should be cleared out. Schalke should be hiring someone like Jurgen Klopp at Mainz and Gazprom need to free up some real cash to buy some quality players.

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2013 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by d13dave d13dave wrote:

I hope Dortmund do not roll over and having their bellys tickled by The Premiership and Bayern.

Arguably the best young team in Europe with an outstanding manager and the best stadium in Europe bar none. Surely they want things to stay that way

Why is it better than the Bernabau?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
danny10tot View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danny10tot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2013 at 1:24pm
I'd agree with him. the 'yellow wall', safe standing areas, 15 euro into a game, atmosphere, average 82,000 per home game
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.

George Best
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2013 at 1:54pm
22k on the Yellow Wall.

Incidentently Wembley have banned BVB fans from a repeat performance of their wonderful banners etc in the SF on the grounds of Health & Safety !!!
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2013 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

"There's no Harry Potter flying on his f**king stick - just football." LOL

Thought that was a cracking line meself, great piece and a great character it seems, breath of fresh air.   While I'd  be sorry if Bayern came up short again in the CL final, I'd love to see Dortmund win it.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2013 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

22k on the Yellow Wall.

Incidentently Wembley have banned BVB fans from a repeat performance of their wonderful banners etc in the SF on the grounds of Health & Safety !!!

Thumbs Down

Wembley w**kers.

PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2013 at 11:12pm
Kloppo Clap 

RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2013 at 2:54pm
brilliant article that
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2013 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

brilliant article that

Yes.
Tis repeated in Irish Times today.
packiesglove View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packiesglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2013 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by Mulvanystrasse Mulvanystrasse wrote:

It is hilarious to watch the sudden scramble by the English speaking media to try to appear knowledgeable about Jurgen Klopp/Dortmund/Bundesliga.
Guardian articles are usually the best of the bunch.    

Andreas Muller should have gone with Mirko Slomka. Neuer,Bordon,Westerman,Jones,Erst and Kuranyi are the spine of a decent side but the rest should be cleared out. Schalke should be hiring someone like Jurgen Klopp at Mainz and Gazprom need to free up some real cash to buy some quality players.

Clap
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2013 at 4:16pm

A quote from Klopp apparently. Doing the rounds on Twitter -

Cristiano reminds me of German tennis player Michael Stich. He was destined to make history, then Boris Becker showed up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic