Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Josh Cullen

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 61>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 8:07pm
That Nordie sense of humour again, how can they all be this funny?
Sponsored Links

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2017 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

That Nordie sense of humour again, how can they all be this funny?

By watching Jake O'Kane and Tim McGarry obviously.
Keano2000 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keano2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2017 at 3:44pm
Had a very good first half so far in the League 1 playoff final.  Has rarely given the ball away and pretty much all of Bradford's good moves have come through his passing.  Always wants the ball and not afraid to put his foot in for a tackle either.  Would like to see him get some game time for West Ham next season.
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2017 at 3:53pm
All of the 5 Irish guys on the pitch look good enough for Championship football. Williams is a very composed player, and O'Brien looks to have bit of talent about him. Cullen is a class above at that level, Doyle is a decent keeper who has already performed at Championship level, and Clarke is a useful link-man; if not a great goalscorer.
We're decent enough..
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2017 at 4:27pm
Cullen looks brilliant alright, the big pitch is really suiting him. Himself and Law are running the show, playing Millwall off the pitch. They need to make it count.
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2017 at 4:32pm

That Nordie sense of humour again
Partitionist!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2017 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by Territorial Territorial wrote:

Partitionist!
Doesn't go far enough! Saw it off!
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2017 at 4:41pm

Originally posted by Territorial Territorial wrote:

Partitionist!
Doesn't go far enough! Saw it off!
What, and cast you lot adrift in the Atlantic?

Ye wouldn't last five minutes (though Cork might float on for a bit, until you all overloaded it)
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2017 at 4:47pm
That was poor from Cullen.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2017 at 4:49pm
Williams did very well for Millwalls goal. Think I'd prefer to see Bradford go up, doesn't look likely now.
We're decent enough..
Darraghn92 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darraghn92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 11:08pm
Reported to be signing a new contract with a bigger role in the first team squad for West Ham after the departure of Nordtveit to Hoffenheim
Luis Amor Rodriguez View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luis Amor Rodriguez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 5:06am
The lad is class. The sooner we can integrate the likes of him, Liam Kelly and Declan Rice, in a developmental role at least, the better.  Would be good to see them involved after September and October's games. 
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 8:51am
I went to the U21 game v Kosovo a few months ago and he was the best player on the pitch by a mile. He really stood out. Dominated the midfield and was constantly looking for the ball. Hopefully he can make an impact at the Hammers next season.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 9:59am
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

I went to the U21 game v Kosovo a few months ago and he was the best player on the pitch by a mile. He really stood out. Dominated the midfield and was constantly looking for the ball. Hopefully he can make an impact at the Hammers next season.

How bad were Kosovo though?
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2017 at 10:17am
Originally posted by kearney304 kearney304 wrote:

Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

How bad were Kosovo though?
Well, they hit the woodwork twice and we hung on for a 1-0 win. Marginally sh*tter than we were.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Fanny MaGee View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fanny MaGee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2017 at 2:43pm
Gone to Bolton on loan til January.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2017 at 2:44pm
Decend move.
We're decent enough..
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2017 at 4:26pm
Starts for Bolton this afternoon, against Leeds.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 61>
  Share Topic