You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jonny Hayes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 3:08pm
Jonny is one of the Covid 8 - the eight Aberdeen players who went out on the piss in Aberdeen after their game last weekend, not sure if he was one of the ones that actually caught Covid or not.
Sponsored Links

Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

Jonny is one of the Covid 8 - the eight Aberdeen players who went out on the piss in Aberdeen after their game last weekend, not sure if he was one of the ones that actually caught Covid or not.

There's probably a reason why he never got a Championship move or had the ambition to seek one.

33 years old with a family. You'd think he'd have grown out of that at this stage.
Gabrieléire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabrieléire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

There's probably a reason why he never got a Championship move or had the ambition to seek one.

33 years old with a family. You'd think he'd have grown out of that at this stage.

33 year old fellas not allowed to go out drinking with their work mates LOL? What’s the cut off age? 
“I managed to stay alive for 63 and a half years, baby”
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 5:11pm

Ah yes, because all successful sportspeople are teetotal.
We're decent enough..
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 5:49pm
You'd never have seen Wee
Jimmy Johnstone carrying on like that.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 7:15pm

The state of you.
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 7:34pm
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 7:42pm
That's all right, then. Apology accepted. Time to move on. Nothing to see here.
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 8:46pm
We all know the Blairite SNP are a rather authoritarian bunch, but no need for Hayes to prostrate himself before Sturgeon and the rest of the rapy fish brigade in quite the unseemly manner he has done.

What he's accused of is hardly crime of the century.

Edited by NewtNewbie - 08 Aug 2020 at 8:48pm
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 8:56pm
No, but I think Jonny did the right thing. He's the best known of the 8 and the best spokesperson for them. End of story I would like to think.
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2020 at 11:24pm

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/s/football/football-news/jonny-hayes-breaks-aberdeen-silence-22490814.amp?__twitter_impression=true%20 - https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jonny-hayes-breaks-aberdeen-silence-22490814.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Lengthy apology from Hayes.

How about that.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 2:32am
Not much point in apologising after the fact. Footballers esp in the contained environment they are in now with Covid know full well whats acceptable and whats not. Bunch of idiots all of  them.
Reillers88 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reillers88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 9:48am
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Not much point in apologising after the fact. Footballers esp in the contained environment they are in now with Covid know full well whats acceptable and whats not. Bunch of idiots all of  them.

Don't imply that footballers are idiots or you'll incur the wrath of PM! 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 9:57am
Originally posted by Reillers88 Reillers88 wrote:

Because it's nonsensical. There are around 4500 professional footballers in England. I just hate lazy generalisations especially when made by football fans who have been regularly accused of similar. It is like we need to create a hierarchy: 'we might be thick football fans but at least we aren't as thick as the players'.
Aberdeen players acted recklessly and their actions were stupid, referring to them as stupid as a result of those actions isn't a generalisation though! It's the least they should expect. You might not understand that though.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 10:00am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by Reillers88 Reillers88 wrote:

Because it's nonsensical. There are around 4500 professional footballers in England. I just hate lazy generalisations especially when made by football fans who have been regularly accused of similar. It is like we need to create a hierarchy: 'we might be thick football fans but at least we aren't as thick as the players'.
Aberdeen players acted recklessly and their actions were stupid, referring to them as stupid as a result of those actions isn't a generalisation though! It's the least they should expect. You might not understand that though.

Course he wont understand sure he is a football fan :) 
AKA pedantic kunt
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 10:03am
I'm glad Baldrick got the dry implication enough to share it with the the thick fellas down the back.Big smile
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 10:43am
sure I am sitting beside them :) 
AKA pedantic kunt
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2020 at 11:00am
You back in Dublin?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314
  Share Topic