Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

John Joe Patrick Finn

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 4:05pm
It's a disgrace that Green and McShane  could be going to the euros and we leave our best players like McCarthy and John Joe Patrick at home
Sponsored Links

Trapcandoit View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapcandoit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 4:17pm
  Gah! You know Trap's reluctance when it comes to these flashy players..
5 goals to go Robbie!
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 4:36pm
That child will need to get a haircut first, one fckn Marcelo at Real Madrid is enough.

He'll be playing for Castlebar Celtic in ten years time when the job situation improves in Mayo. Mark can teach him how to take a throw-in.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

That child will need to get a haircut first, one fckn Marcelo at Real Madrid is enough.

He'll be playing for Castlebar Celtic in ten years time when the job situation improves in Mayo. Mark can teach him how to take a throw-in.
Clap
darman28 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darman28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 4:57pm
Would be great having an irish footballer come true the ranks at real but see what happens.
Have to say lads some real funny posts here, was in knots laughin especally messi wearin john joe shirt to bed deadly stuff
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

Must be a traveller .

No citizen of Spain or Cameroon in their right might would call their young fella John joe

LOL
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Pauldaly1984 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauldaly1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2020 at 6:05am
time to get this thread back where it belongs. Come home John joe
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2020 at 6:58pm
The man himself speaks! 

https://www.getafecf.com/Noticia/tabid/137/Article/7194/J-Patrick-Fue-una-alegria-inmensa.aspx

No ideas what he’s saying.

Getafe have a game tomorrow v Sevilla and have 3 players suspended. Could get a look in.

They haven’t won in at least five games, which makes me think he has a chance to step in and do something and win a spot. Fingers crossed 

You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2020 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by DeclanDaly DeclanDaly wrote:

The man himself speaks! 

https://www.getafecf.com/Noticia/tabid/137/Article/7194/J-Patrick-Fue-una-alegria-inmensa.aspx

Getafe have a game tomorrow v Sevilla and have 3 players suspended. Could get a look in.

They haven’t won in at least five games, which makes me think he has a chance to step in and do something and win a spot. Fingers crossed 

Nothing that interesting.

"When I went to jump onto the pitch, the first flash that came to me was the illusion that I was going to do to my mother, who would be very happy watching the game surely, and then she told me that she even cried ”.

Doesn't mention anything about his father, who is deceased according to the research of other posters.

Edited by Hotlips_Hoolahan - 11 Dec 2020 at 7:10pm
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2020 at 12:49am
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Originally posted by DeclanDaly DeclanDaly wrote:

The man himself speaks! 

Nothing that interesting.

"When I went to jump onto the pitch, the first flash that came to me was the illusion that I was going to do to my mother, who would be very happy watching the game surely, and then she told me that she even cried ”.

Doesn't mention anything about his father, who is deceased according to the research of other posters.

Calm down, Dr Buzzkill. LOL
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2020 at 2:57pm
On the bench for getafe vs savile today. Ryan Nolan also on the bench.

Very positive 
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2020 at 3:30pm
Get in there. I’ve always been a big fan of the (google..) azulones.

I’m seeing him listed as JJP Finn now
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2020 at 5:12pm
No idea why he has his own thread in this section when he's Spanish-born, eligible for several countries, hasn't represented us at any level, and hasn't made any public declarations about playing for us.

But anyways, he's made his 2nd appearance of the season as an 87th minute sub this afternoon.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2020 at 5:20pm

No idea why he has his own thread in this section when he's Spanish-born, eligible for several countries, hasn't represented us at any level, and hasn't made any public declarations about playing for us.

But anyways, he's made his 2nd appearance of the season as an 87th minute sub this afternoon.

Sure why not, not causing any harm and people want to discuss him
Four-Four-Two View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Four-Four-Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2020 at 5:24pm
he is not of the pure irish spirit hoolihan needs , i think maybe he wore a spanish top once so there is no way he could be irish
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2020 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Sure why not, not causing any harm and people want to discuss him

I know but why is Patrick Bamford's thread in the ROTW section if that's the case?
Four-Four-Two View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Four-Four-Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2020 at 5:32pm
brilliant to see a young irish man playing in la liga anyway , ryan nolan on the bench again today as well

Edited by Four-Four-Two - 12 Dec 2020 at 5:33pm
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2020 at 6:46pm
John Joe featured in the City Tribune yesterday
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>
  Share Topic