Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

John Delaney and the latest FAI controversy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 324325326
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 7:35am
he's already caught up in backroom antics , forget it , get in someone completely independent 
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Sponsored Links

Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 7:42am
JohnSwift View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnSwift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 8:13am
Originally posted by Pipkin Pipkin wrote:

Emmet Malone and Dan McDonnell reporting the last 24 hours that the move hasn’t been met with positive reaction in political circles or Sport Ireland. You know it’s bad when even they can smell the roses 

He hasn’t gone away you know and he won’t until after this stint and McGlue, Gavin, Dervan and Walshe get sent packing too.

As Deise alluded to, its imperative pressure is kept up in these guys the next 6 months through the media, political contacts, lobbying league/club representatives, protests at LOI/international matches or it may all happen again before our very eyes

Fully agree with this.  Mooney represents more of the same.  He's one of Delaney's lapdogs.

The pressure needs to be kept on, so that all the rats are removed from the ship.
fochie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fochie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 9:39am
So another one of Delaneys yes men gets the helm for six months to steer the 
FAI through its sh*t storm.With Uefa on standby with a 10 million bail out if needed.
Wow.Who's the problem child now Delaney?

DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 9:49am
Holy Jaysus what’s all this bollocks about putting this stool pigeon in for 6 months, who the fck do they think they are kidden, a fcker who has been complicit in everything that has gone wrong in the association and even championed Delaney very recently, this is not going to end well with nearly all the snakes still in power
When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do
eireland View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 11:46am
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Holy Jaysus what’s all this bollocks about putting this stool pigeon in for 6 months, who the fck do they think they are kidden, a fcker who has been complicit in everything that has gone wrong in the association and even championed Delaney very recently, this is not going to end well with nearly all the snakes still in power
I thought you'd be proud with one of your disciples taking over? 
OohAah... View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 47 minutes ago at 11:18am
Wouldnt you love to know how Maziers and Grant Thornton are getting paid. Is it by the day? and if knowing there's coffers are there from UEFA up to 8 million, I cant see them concluding anything quickly.

It might even be a case that ODCE conclude first even though they admitted it would be a lengthy process.

DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 40 minutes ago at 11:25am
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

I thought you'd be proud with one of your disciples taking over? 
LOL
When all is said and done there is nothing left to say or do
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 32 minutes ago at 11:33am
[QUOTE=OohAah...]Wouldnt you love to know how Maziers and Grant Thornton are getting paid. 

[/QUOTE

i predict that they will be suing the FAI for payment eventually LOL
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
OohAah... View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7 minutes ago at 11:58am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

[QUOTE=OohAah...]Wouldnt you love to know how Maziers and Grant Thornton are getting paid. 

[/QUOTE

i predict that they will be suing the FAI for payment eventually LOL

fair shout
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 324325326
  Share Topic