You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The disgraced John Delaney

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 343344345346347 539>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2019 at 10:24am
I’m Delaney!
Sponsored Links

LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2019 at 10:53am
I think it's within everyone's interests if they any concerns in regards to GDPR within the FAI to register a complaint with Data Protection Commission. Both the 2 lads have lodged complaints and it will be interesting to see what happens. Section 6 of the lawful reason(s) of the regulation has clearly being breeched going by what was stated in the Sunday Times. I wouldn't be surprised that a few of the other sections have been broken also as they all flow into each other. 
i'd say most long term posters on this forum are known by their real names. How that information was obtained or distributed within the FAI and 3rd parties is a concern. 

Check out https://www.dataprotection.ie/en/individuals for more information. 

Edited by LO SCIENZIATO - 23 Jul 2019 at 11:21am
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2019 at 1:35pm
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2019 at 1:55pm
This is the thing most people on here forget the way the ordinary employees in the Fai were treated during Jd’s regime and now they could end up losing their jobs while Jd pockets €30,000 a month while picking daisies.

The sheer arrogance of the former Board and council members is astounding. 

Edited by gufct - 23 Jul 2019 at 1:55pm
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2019 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

FAI staff calling on Donal Conway to step aside.

Its unfortunate but as far as I know they dont get a vote. It will however help with the media pressure on the FAI.

I see the FAI chose today to release a story from UEFA of how much grassroots contributes to the Irish economy. They have the subtlety of a pissed Delboy
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2019 at 2:00pm
Lads just a reminder of the pending protest at the AGM, please keep to the coded messages in the WhatsApp group oh and the banners have all been printed, interesting weekend ahead
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2019 at 2:02pm
Fair play Joe.
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2019 at 2:03pm
there's nothing like a Joe show LOL
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2019 at 2:07pm
LOL
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2019 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

there's nothing like a Joe show LOL
BTW the quare wan seen them black cock pics and told me I was deformed the bleeding oul bike LOL
Phil Babb View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phil Babb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2019 at 4:08pm
According to another forum there is allegedly an incriminating video in circulation that the FAI big wigs are aware of...
eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2019 at 5:33pm
https://youtu.be/iM_N8MqIa0Q

For anyone who missed it this morning. Basically a summary to date. 
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
fochie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fochie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2019 at 12:52am
Good mother of jaysus this is father ted by 10.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2019 at 8:28am
Originally posted by eboue16 eboue16 wrote:

https://youtu.be/iM_N8MqIa0Q

For anyone who missed it this morning. Basically a summary to date. 

All still would be rosy in the house of FAI, debt free in 2020 LOL, Euro 2020 plans and a vice president of UEFA

Mark Tighe Clap Clap Clap Clap
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
ProudAndLoud View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2019 at 9:08am
Good interview and good break down of the former emperor  and his cronies scheming and scaniving 

Edited by ProudAndLoud - 24 Jul 2019 at 10:17am
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2019 at 9:41am
Fair play to Mark Tighe for sure.

How many whistle blowers did he have I wonder? Who gave him the first scoop? They deserve credit too. It started the feed of info that has Delaney in the sh*te!
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2019 at 4:01pm
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2019 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

Noel Mooney says FAI will look into alleged attempt to hack into fan Whatsapp group

https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/international-soccer/noel-mooney-says-fai-will-look-into-alleged-attempt-to-hack-into-fan-whatsapp-group-38342306.html

Absolutely disgusting story. And I feel sorry for any fan who has had to endure such scrutiny. But fair play for making your stand.

Hopefully someday these dark days will be over.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 343344345346347 539>
  Share Topic