You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Joey Ndo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Joey Ndo
    Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 10:41am
Joey Ndo said in the papers today that he wants to leave Ireland so he can fight for a place in the Cameroon squad for the World Cup.
Do people think he'd be good enough? He hasn't played for them since 2002.
Sponsored Links

The Saint View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 10:54am
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

Joey Ndo said in the papers today that he wants to leave Ireland so he can fight for a place in the Cameroon squad for the World Cup.
Do people think he'd be good enough? He hasn't played for them since 2002.

No! he's a lazy money grabbing prick
FAIlure

Good shot, lovely ............ oh good jaysus
Gouldinho09 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gouldinho09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 10:57am
Originally posted by The Saint The Saint wrote:

Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

Joey Ndo said in the papers today that he wants to leave Ireland so he can fight for a place in the Cameroon squad for the World Cup. Do people think he'd be good enough? He hasn't played for them since 2002.

No! he's a lazy money grabbing prick

Simpleton

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 11:08am
I read somewhere that he didnt want to play for them again Confused
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

The Saint View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 11:10am
Originally posted by McGoldrick McGoldrick wrote:

I read somewhere that he didnt want to play for them again Confused

he tends to do that alot
FAIlure

garytwigg21 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garytwigg21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 12:02pm
Money grabbing C**T
This time next year........
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 3:03pm
God almighty if he hasn't featured for 8 years he's unlikely to get back in now, unless Maradona takes over as Gaffer.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 3:28pm
he is my alltime hated loi player, the **** left us for shels at the height of the rivalry, comes back spends a year and half refusing to play for us at €3k a week scratching his bollox in the stands and then recovers mirculously to join rovers on loan (despite the fact several doctors at pats verified he had no injury) and then declares it was the love of his life to sign for bohs. what a dirtbag of the highest order, i wish aids upon him (by the sounds of the skank train that follows him around) i wouldnt be suprised. he was in the square one day with about five knackers skanks wearing a pats tracksuit and scratching his balls in public, what an ambassador.
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 3:29pm
dawg getting paid i guess!
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 3:44pm
Ndo is a horrible human being
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 4:29pm
Class act on the pitch
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by ps bohs ps bohs wrote:

Class act on the pitch

No doubting that in fairness. Oozes talent
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

he is my alltime hated loi player, the **** left us for shels at the height of the rivalry, comes back spends a year and half refusing to play for us at €3k a week scratching his bollox in the stands and then recovers mirculously to join rovers on loan (despite the fact several doctors at pats verified he had no injury) and then declares it was the love of his life to sign for bohs. what a dirtbag of the highest order, i wish aids upon him (by the sounds of the skank train that follows him around) i wouldnt be suprised. he was in the square one day with about five knackers skanks wearing a pats tracksuit and scratching his balls in public, what an ambassador.

LOL pissed myself laughing at that Tom!!!
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 4:49pm
Pats are the bigger fools paying him the 3k a week
DG80 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DG80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

there are two sides to every story. fantastic player. on his day there is no one in the league that would be near him...best to get him on a pay as you play deal thou.
cup champions
The Saint View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by ps bohs ps bohs wrote:

Class act on the pitch

**** off it though, hate him more than davey campbell
FAIlure

PaulMcGrath5 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulMcGrath5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 2:28pm
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2013 at 2:32pm
Samshing gesture Clap
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic