You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Joel Bagan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2021 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by Left foot Left foot wrote:

Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

How does he qualify for us?

Is it a parent? Not sure, he played in out last u21 game anyway so they've already sized up his kit and he's played in it.

Both grandparents on his mothers sides are from Cork/Kerry.

Good chance he sticks with us, his brother Sam is a RB and has been with our u19s.
Sponsored Links

You Tell Me View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2021 at 8:57pm
He's a granny ruler, but I'd expect him to stick around. Has played competitively for our Under 21s now so can only play for another country at senior level, can't move to another team at Under 21s.

Unfortunately his Scotland appearances weren't in competitive games, if they were he would be tied to us now.
John Nice View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2021 at 6:37pm
Great to see a 19yo starting left back in the Championship declare for us. I wonder how much of that is down to Robbo and Tierney Smile Anyway, we'll happily welcome him on board and hopefully Mick and James Collins can convince both himself and young McGuinness to commit.
Idah Dream!
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2021 at 9:49pm
Joel Bagan 5

Still feeling his way into things. A difficult start for him at both ends of the pitch, but grew into it.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/mixed-bag-cardiff-city-player-21549749

I was expecting a 7 or 8 out of 10 performance from the hyping going on here.

Edited by Hotlips_Hoolahan - 14 Sep 2021 at 9:49pm
Forget it, Jake. It's Chinatown.
Eoink21 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eoink21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2021 at 9:58pm
Hype? One poster said that they thought he played very well. Christ. Above. If that qualifies as hype ...
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2021 at 10:04pm
Knew I'd get another bite from The O'Shea with that one. LOL
Forget it, Jake. It's Chinatown.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic