You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Joe Mason

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 8:31am
Big loss for Cardiff. Although I read some nonsense yesterday they are after Adnan Januzaj before the end of the window.

Don't know who is worse. Vincent Tan or Russell Slade.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 11:21am
Met Slade at Orient a couple of times, surprised he has stuck Tan out at all, he is a very likeable and honest man.
valo88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote valo88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2016 at 8:01pm
Annnd hes off the mark for Wolves aready Clap
PMc10 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PMc10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2016 at 8:03pm
The perfect tonic for a striker on his debut !!
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2016 at 5:00pm
Another goal for Joe today against Preston
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2016 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by DeclanDaly DeclanDaly wrote:

I'd love to see him get called up for the March friendlies, probably no chance of that happening as there hasn't been any indication in the slightest from O'Neill that he's watching him.

Shame. 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
valo88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valo88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2016 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Originally posted by DeclanDaly DeclanDaly wrote:

I'd love to see him get called up for the March friendlies, probably no chance of that happening as there hasn't been any indication in the slightest from O'Neill that he's watching him.

Shame. 

Same, 9 in 25 is nothing to be sniffed at.

He does well when he gets a run of games, 5 in 8 before Christmas for Cardiff and now 2 in 2 for Wolves.
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2016 at 5:40pm
He'll need to cement his place in the Wolves team, first.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2016 at 6:04pm
We have a couple of options up front right now, but pretty much zero pipeline. I don't see any of our strikers at u21 or u19 levels making it, and with Keane retiring and most of our other strikers in their 30s, we are on our way up sh*t creek.

Honestly, we need to be more aggressive about addressing the shortfall. We should be calling up Mason, Aiden O'Brien at Millwall and anyone else who can hit the net. We should also do our best to get Bamford and Will Keane to declare.
Bohsfan84 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bohsfan84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2016 at 6:57pm
http://www.sportsjoe.ie/football/fruitful-start-to-life-with-wolves-has-joe-mason-hopeful-of-firing-his-way-into-martin-oneills-squad/64658

Hopeful of national team place.

I think he offers something different. I'd bring him ahead of McGoldrick, regardless of whether the latter is fit enough.
valo88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valo88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2016 at 4:23pm
ScoresClap
Andy_Eire View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy_Eire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2016 at 4:24pm
Joe Mason get in son!!! puts wolves 1-0 up
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 2:34pm
Goal compilation here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xho13uDC9Eo

Good mix of left, right, and head. He looks sharp and quick. Hopefully we'll see more of him in the Autumn.

He's commited to playing as a #9, and is looking to work on the physical side of his game:
“I want to play as the furthest forward, and I’m happy to do it now. I think physically I need to build myself up over the summer to come back as strong as possible and play as a number nine. We’ve talked about me going away in the summer and working hard on my physique,” he said.

SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 3:53pm
Who would you rather have Scott Hogan or Joe Mason in the team? 
grannyrule View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by SByrne24 SByrne24 wrote:

Who would you rather have Scott Hogan or Joe Mason in the team? 

Hogan. He is an out and out goalscorer with far more potential as long as he remains injury free.
The only way is up
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 6:20pm
I wouldn't turn either away, but based on current form you would have to say Hogan. He's a natural #9 which is what we need.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2016 at 5:22am
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Eire_Andy View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eire_Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2016 at 8:09pm
Scores tonight in the league cup
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic