You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Joe Mason

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Absolutely Use Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 4:29pm
He is strong and takes marking
Say nothing till you hear more
Sponsored Links

El_nino View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by Dano Dano wrote:

Originally posted by Conor Messi Conor Messi wrote:

Where's this lad from? He play in the LoI at all?

One of our English born recruits, Plymouth as far as I know

Cardiff signed him from Plymouth. English born but his mother is from Mayo I think. Has played for us at U-19 & U-21 level.
darman28 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darman28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 4:40pm
Great to hear he scored, missed the first half hour of the match so missed the goal.Is he playing on the right of midfield or something??
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 5:11pm
Great finish by the lad , he looks the real deal from what iv'e seen of him this season.
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
tetsujin1979 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 5:16pm
his brother Anthony also played for us up to U19 level, was also at Plymouth but was released and is currently without a club as far as I know
Boston Hoop View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boston Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2012 at 1:31am
Took his goal well today. Didn't see much of the match so not sure how he fared during the rest of it.
wrestler313 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wrestler313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2012 at 4:04am
good goal for him wish they would've won it 
darman28 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darman28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2012 at 1:40am
Joe mason scored for cardiff tonight, good to see him keep up his scoring form after the final
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2012 at 7:15pm

Man of the Match performence from Joe Messi tonight.

2-1 to the bluebirdsClap
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
darman28 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darman28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2012 at 8:27pm
A goal & man of the match, great news.Hes really helping cardiff's play off push with his form
Godot View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 2:06am
Was it a goal or McManus OG?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 3:20pm
Joe Mason scored today Clap
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

darman28 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darman28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 4:12pm
Seen that, came of the bench in the sixth minute for the injured Miller.Great to see Mcphail back playing & in the first team also after all his health scares
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 4:18pm
McPhail
El_nino View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 4:49pm
Fair play
grannyrule View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 8:09pm
Scored to put Cardiff 1-0 up against Derby

Joe Mason gets on the score sheet with a goal from deep inside the penalty box to the bottom left corner of the goal. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 9:25pm
Cardiff got Mason for around £250,000 , what a find he's been Clap

ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 9:42pm
Mark Hudson scored the other goal from his own half.Clap
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic