You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jimmy Saville

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20212223>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2014 at 7:00pm
Its already been appealed for being unduly lenient
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2014 at 7:07pm
Getting his honours stripped also.

All we need now is Neil Buchanan to be convicted and that's every 90's persons childhood f**ked Thumbs Down
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2014 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Rolf Harris guilty on 12 counts.

My childhood watching Animal Hospital gone Disapprove

I love comments like this boo hoo. What about childhood of his victims.

If your childhood memrories are dependent on Rolf Harris behaving as a normal adult you have serious issues.

Funny thing is you are not the only person to comment such posts in relation to this whole episode.

Jaysus you really do have no sense of humour at all.

Every person born in the 90's including myself will remember him for Animal Hospital and quite frankly couldn't care less what he did before then up until now. 

I've been out boozing with Baldrick numerous times and can confirm he does have a sense of humour. it's just not very good

Can we All have a collection for coyne as he was too ugly to get molested by holf rarris and his childhood was ruined.

Sure who cares about the people who actually were affected by him.

Edited by Baldrick - 05 Jul 2014 at 12:11am
AKA pedantic kunt
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2014 at 11:56pm

If your childhood memrories are dependent on Rolf Harris behaving as a normal adult you have serious issues.

Funny thing is you are not the only person to comment such posts in relation to this whole episode.

Every person born in the 90's including myself will remember him for Animal Hospital and quite frankly couldn't care less what he did before then up until now. 

I've been out boozing with Baldrick numerous times and can confirm he does have a sense of humour. it's just not very good

Can we All have a collection for coyne as he was too ugly to get molested by holf rarris and his childhood was ruined.

Sure who cares about the people who actually where affected by him.
Buy him a 6 pack of Double Maxim, that stuff seems to cure all the ills in SunderlandLOL
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2014 at 2:44pm

Sure who cares about the people who actually where affected by him.
Buy him a 6 pack of Double Maxim, that stuff seems to cure all the ills in SunderlandLOL

He's right about 1 thing though! - I don't actually care about who was affected by him but I'll still take that offer for a few DM's, who says no to free beer ffs LOL

Bit unfortunate when you call someone ugly over a forum when you've never seen the person, ruined what of been a good post there Thumbs Down

Edited by coyne - 05 Jul 2014 at 2:45pm
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2014 at 1:44pm
Cliff Richard's gaff being searched by the cops after an historical claim of abuse of a boy under 16 in the 80's. No arrests made

Edited by Denis Irwin - 14 Aug 2014 at 1:45pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2014 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Cliff Richard's gaff being searched by the cops after an historical claim of abuse of a boy under 16 in the 80's. No arrests made

What are they expecting to find? 
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2014 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Something in the Shadows
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2014 at 2:16pm
U2 did have a lyric from their first album that's says

In the shadows boy meets man.
AKA pedantic kunt
kingofkings View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Going to a 'Bigger Club' next season

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kingofkings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2014 at 2:21pm

A boy who was under 16 in the 80's?
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2014 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

Something in the Shadows

It must be an Apache so!
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 7:50pm
Max Clifford arrested under Operation Yewtree again
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 10:44pm
Horrible man, his smugness and arrogance was off the richter scale
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2023 at 7:50am
4 part BBC series starting on October 9th about Jimmy Savile. Steve Coogan is playing him. 

He doesn't really look like him but I'd say Coogan will still do a decent job. 

http://www.radiotimes.com/tv/drama/jimmy-savile-reckoning-air-date-confirmed-newsupdate/
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2023 at 8:35am
Don't know why its had such a backlash when there has been drama made out of pretty much every terrible crime in recent time. 
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2023 at 9:01am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

4 part BBC series starting on October 9th about Jimmy Savile. Steve Coogan is playing him. 

http://www.radiotimes.com/tv/drama/jimmy-savile-reckoning-air-date-confirmed-newsupdate/

El Puto Amo
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2023 at 9:03am
Originally posted by Roberto_Carlow Roberto_Carlow wrote:

Don't know why its had such a backlash when there has been drama made out of pretty much every terrible crime in recent time. 

Because it’s the bbc and Steve Coogan which the anti woke brigade (whatever that is) love to bash.  All they needed was Gary Lineker thrown in for good measure for them to lose the plot. 
AKA pedantic kunt
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2023 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

LOL

Mid Morning Matters is the cream of the crop when it comes to Partridge. It's better than I'm Alan Patridge (probably for the unpopular opinion thread) Wink
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20212223>
  Share Topic