You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jeremy Clarkson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 16>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 4:02pm
Probably just a publicity stunt you know
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by Deane Deane wrote:

Probably just a publicity stunt you know

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.
http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 5:49pm
Piers Morgan angling for the job on twitter. He's probably only having banter but who would turn down an extra million quid a year. 

Can't stand the man given his editorial past.
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 5:51pm
Reckon it's more likely that Hammond would step up to main presenter if they don't leave as well
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 5:52pm
If anyone can replace a smug, arrogant, insufferable, racist litle Englander, it is him.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 5:57pm
Ron Atkinson's applied for the job allegedly.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

If anyone can replace a smug, arrogant, insufferable, racist litle Englander, it is him.
You'd never think his auld fella was a biffo.
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 6:26pm
I don't know, the clue is in the second and third letters of the acronym.
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Reckon it's more likely that Hammond would step up to main presenter if they don't leave as well

He would need a large set of step ladders
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 6:58pm
The favourite for the job is actually Chris Evans

But half a million petitions in less than 24 hours tells me Jeremy is unsackable and May and Hammond will walk if he goes.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 7:17pm
Frightening to think that 500,000 people would appear think it's ok for someone to punch a work collegue for supposedly not having dinner ready.Any other person would be sacked for doing this shouldn't be any different for Clarkson
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 7:43pm
They used to say Andy Gray was unsackable at Sky and that worked out okay for them, think the beeb might be looking at that if they've had enough of his sh*te. Not that this is at the same level but they've taken a bit of a pounding recently about turning a blind eye to some previous presenters predilections as well......

Edited by Drumcondra 69er - 11 Mar 2015 at 7:43pm
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 7:51pm
People wonder where the UKip support is coming from. Find those 1/2 a million idiots, I would imagine the venn diagram intersects
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

People wonder where the UKip support is coming from. Find those 1/2 a million idiots, I would imagine the venn diagram intersects

Bizarrely the UKIP General Election candidate for Tooting is a Polish fella. Having said that he's a right wing nut job.

Clarkson should be sacked end of. You can't go around punching colleagues and now David 'Chicken' Cameron has backed him...wtf!!! Confused

Edited by colemanY2K - 11 Mar 2015 at 8:54pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 8:58pm
Surely your not surprised Dave the Chicken is backing a constituent and most likely a Tory supporter

Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Surely your not surprised Dave the Chicken is backing a constituent and most likely a Tory supporter
Spot on...just had a wee google and came across this excerpt from the Guardian

Cameron and Clarkson are very close – the prime minister appeared as "the Stig" for Clarkson's 50th birthday party – and are part of the so-called Chipping Norton set, which includes, or at least included, the PR man Matthew Freud and his wife Elisabeth Murdoch, former news international chief executive Rebekah Brooks, and her husband, the racehorse trainer Charlie, all of whom live nearby.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 9:34pm
I met Mattew Freud, his twin nephews drank in my pub, complete ****.

It makes sense to runa Pole in Tooting, huge Polish population now. Even more so than south Indian
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 9:59pm
He really annoys the PC Brigade.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 16>
  Share Topic