You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jeremy Clarkson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2016 at 9:31pm
Being allowed to watch Top Gear while at work sounds like a dream job for most men in fairness Cool
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2016 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Cork isn't that bad Wink

It is if you are seeing that ****.LOL

I actually don't mind him to be honest,I've read some of his books,they were decent reads.Im out in Amazon at the moment so they had the show on all day for the launch,it was better than listening to some of the gobsh*tes on the phone
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2016 at 9:36pm
Consider that offer of a pint withdrawn.
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2016 at 10:00pm
Well f*ck you too
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2016 at 10:06pm
James May the world's slowest man getting a speeding ticket for going 37 mph LOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2016 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Well f*ck you too
I would still have the pint, I would just give ya a proper moan about him. There is something or one, if it counts as a person, that I will always moan about, no matter where I am. 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2016 at 10:27pm
Dont know if it was mentioned or not as i hate this toff ***t so couldnt be arsed looking back, but he was up to his old tricks in an airport during the week
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2016 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Dont know if it was mentioned or not as i hate this toff ***t so couldnt be arsed looking back, but he was up to his old tricks in an airport during the week

Calling BS on it. No denying he's a **** but very convenient he's involved in an "incident" the week his show launches
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2016 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Calling BS on it. No denying he's a **** but very convenient he's involved in an "incident" the week his show launches
something happened alright. Whether it was a setup or not is another story of course
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2016 at 8:17am

something happened alright. Whether it was a setup or not is another story of course
Either way, it is a pretty bad indictment of him and the pond life that watches him.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2016 at 1:07pm

Either way, it is a pretty bad indictment of him and the pond life that watches him.

EmbarrassedLOL

Only 30 million people in over 200 countries watch him, don't worry only a small minority! LOL

Maybe's you're the issue if you dislike him that much.

Edited by coyne - 19 Nov 2016 at 1:10pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2016 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

EmbarrassedLOL

Only 30 million people in over 200 countries watch him, don't worry only a small minority! LOL

Where did I mention anything to do with ratings? Most of what is popular has been sold to idiots.More people read the Sun and the Mail and Fifty shades of Grey than the Guardian, the Economist or Chaucer, have you heard the charts? All you are really saying is that there is a lot of pond life, which is unquestionably true. 
I am definitely the issue here though, not the hate-preaching , racist, misogynistic, man-child.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2016 at 3:30pm

EmbarrassedLOL

Where did I mention anything to do with ratings? Most of what is popular has been sold to idiots.More people read the Sun and the Mail and Fifty shades of Grey than the Guardian, the Economist or Chaucer, have you heard the charts? All you are really saying is that there is a lot of pond life, which is unquestionably true. 
I am definitely the issue here though, not the hate-preaching , racist, misogynistic, man-child.

"The pond life that watches him" You need to grow up.

I mean you must deeply care about the bloke cos you've spent 2 days posting in the thread about him! 
Secret Top Gear fan Clap Did you enjoy Friday's episode?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2016 at 4:07pm
I make absolutely no secret of my obsessive hatred for him, the man is absolute scum and is given a platform to spew his hate. The rest of your post is complete gibberish, a typical response. Deflect first and then hide, predictable.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2016 at 4:21pm
Everyone's allowed a dislike. But stereotyping people who like that specific thing ErmmEmbarrassed
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2016 at 5:23pm

Everyone's allowed a dislike. But stereotyping people who like that specific thing ErmmEmbarrassed

There's stereotypes too for people who dislike it too.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2016 at 5:34pm

Everyone's allowed a dislike is 'unpossible' English, that aside you're missing the point. This isn't solely about disliking a puerile and pointless show on tv, this about disliking a puerile and pointless show that is a vehicle, pun intended, for a foul mouthed racist who insults without any context. He is the male Katie Hopkins, one of the vilest human beings in England.
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2016 at 5:55pm
Were you not originally banned of this forum for vile insults?

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>
  Share Topic