You Boys in Green Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jeff Hendrick

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 60616263>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Wick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by Trapped Trapped wrote:

Was talking to Da Scientist over in Cardiff after the game. He reckons Hendrick has the potential to become our best ever midfielder, even better than Roy Keane. Hard to disagree with him.

bloody hell.
MO'N out.
Sponsored Links

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 6:32pm

Was talking to Da Scientist over in Cardiff after the game. He reckons Hendrick has the potential to become our best ever midfielder, even better than Roy Keane. Hard to disagree with him.

Agreed 100%
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Agreed 100%

Yea definitely if he gets a few consistent seasons with same leave of performance as Monday night and the euros as the norm for him he would be
Put em under Pressure
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 6:57pm
He couldn't run a bath. Goes missing in games for long periods. Apart from that he's brilliant >Keane
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 7:14pm

I've heard it all now LOL

He has a lot of ability but goes missing a lot......... 

Hopefully his legal issues were the reasons for his abject performances but he showed that bit of magic against the Welsh
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss!"
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
The Pimpernel

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 7:18pm
Ah now come on
Eamonn Dunphy:I'll tell you who wrote that,Rod Liddle. He's the fella who left his wife and ran off with a young wan

Bill: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
irishmufc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Westport Royal British Legion No. 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 7:24pm
He couldn't run a bath

BSM
"My voice was not heard, the questions were not asked that I wanted to see asked were not asked"
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 7:44pm
Better than Roy Keane, Liam Brady, John Giles, Ronnie Whelan, and Paul McGrath? Erm, no
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
Green Devil View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Chandler cant smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 7:51pm

Good man Trapped, fine work Clap
"It was all a dream i used to read word up magazine"
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 8:06pm
Wasn't long ago people were calling for him to be out of the team. I still don't know exactly what his position is but he has looked much better in the last few games and he is one of the first names on the team sheet and can keep it that way. I'd be looking for him to get better and better over the next few years.
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 9:32pm

He wouldn't be playing for Burnley if he had the potential that Da Scientist says he has. Keane had already won the league twice with United at Jeffs age. Nonsense
Danger here, OH NO
doherty View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 9:35pm
Whos da scientist?
Irish2011 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irish2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 10:37pm
Good for the goal but still miles off he's Euros performances in my opinion.
Trapped View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Good man Trapped, fine work Clap
LOL

In fairness it was The Scientist who forced the opinion on me, probably rose tinted glasses after the result LOL
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
each to their own

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 8:27am
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Whos da scientist?

Not sure but Roy Keane seemed to have a pop at him before the Moldova game.
AKA pedantic kunt
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 2:26am
It just dawned on me that Jeff has had 3 massive assists for hugely important goals under MON.

Germany 2014.
Gerogia 2015.
Wales 2017.

Big game player

Edited by Mr. Snrub - 15 Oct 2017 at 2:30am
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 3:09am
In fairness 3 games in 3 years doesn't make him a big game player. A lot of learning to do!
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 8:44am
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

In fairness 3 games in 3 years doesn't make him a big game player. A lot of learning to do!

He does go missing in games but he has the potential to be top class.

The court case hanging over him may have been the reason for his post Euros slump.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 60616263>
  Share Topic