Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jeff Hendrick

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 143>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2016 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by tony grealish tony grealish wrote:

Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Hummmmmm I wonder if he will be let of jail for home games in the future  ?

Clown Clown Clown
Can't wait to hear from you in the future , how many times will have you seen him play for Burnley ?Evil Smile
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Sponsored Links

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2016 at 7:10pm

Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Burnley jaysus Dead terrible club, a manager with a voice that would kill the devil and as for their fans...

Heart
Bit harsh Bob always enjoyed my trips to Burnley.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2016 at 7:12pm
Think it's a fantastic move for him.

Still only young remember, alot of re-sale value, even if Burnley don't do well and he does then there will be people interested in him afterwards.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2016 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Think it's a fantastic move for him.

Still only young remember, alot of re-sale value, even if Burnley don't do well and he does then there will be people interested in him afterwards.
Exactly first team football in the EPL for him.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2016 at 10:51pm

Burnley jaysus Dead terrible club, a manager with a voice that would kill the devil and as for their fans...
Heart

Drat was expecting a riseBig smile

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2016 at 11:00pm

They already pay you far too much.

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2016 at 11:01pm
"A manager with a voice that would kill the devil"

Delighted for Hendrick at least we'll get to see more of him.
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2016 at 7:15am

Heart

Nahhhhh only Tony G can push my buttons at the moment as I am sure he is Jeffs Dad or brother , do you know he saw him play for St Kevins LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
tony grealish View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony grealish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2016 at 3:38pm

Heart

Nahhhhh only Tony G can push my buttons at the moment as I am sure he is Jeffs Dad or brother , do you know he saw him play for St Kevins LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Like taking candy from a baby chief - too easy!LOLBig smile
''I've had a rough night and I hate the f**kin eagles, man!!''
Stoked Up View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2016 at 2:48am
A good move for Hendrick, but a lot of money for Burnley to spend on unproven Epl talent. At 24, he's no longer a kid but then again, the loot being spent by other epl clubs makes 10m seem fairly ordinary.
From our POV, we'll get to see how he can perform consistently in the top tier as admittedly otherthan his performances for us, all I've seen is very brief glimpses of him in the championship highlights.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2016 at 8:52am
Derby fans glad to see the back him looking at a lot of the comments on social media.

Judging by his performances in France, he should make the transition from the Championship to the EPL with ease.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Dugs View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dugs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2016 at 9:14am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Derby fans glad to see the back him looking at a lot of the comments on social media.

Judging by his performances in France, he should make the transition from the Championship to the EPL with ease.

i don't think it's a case of glad to see the back of him. hes had some brilliant games for derby and he has had some average games for them over the years. i think they felt he was never as consistant as they wanted him to be. they probably also feel 10 million is good business for Jeff and they can re-invest in the team.
Dugs View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dugs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2016 at 9:26am
would love to see him score on his debut for burnley. introduce himself to the PL and the burnley fans. at home to hull city!!
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2016 at 9:34am
Originally posted by Dugs Dugs wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

i don't think it's a case of glad to see the back of him. hes had some brilliant games for derby and he has had some average games for them over the years. i think they felt he was never as consistant as they wanted him to be. they probably also feel 10 million is good business for Jeff and they can re-invest in the team.

Yep.

I was just surprised to see the negative comments about him.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Dugs View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dugs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2016 at 9:39am
fans are crazy at times, also derby have so many midfielders i don't think anyone there at that club including the fans knew there best midfield.
Cathalthesmart View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cathalthesmart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2016 at 9:53am
I just love how people twitter weren't happy about buying Hendrick because he has a good euros, yet most fans didn't mind buy Sissoko from Newcastle because he had a good euros, completely ignoring the fact that there was a reason he was playing for Newcastle in the first place.
Hi Lads
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2016 at 9:58am
Originally posted by Cathalthesmart Cathalthesmart wrote:

I just love how people twitter weren't happy about buying Hendrick because he has a good euros, yet most fans didn't mind buy Sissoko from Newcastle because he had a good euros, completely ignoring the fact that there was a reason he was playing for Newcastle in the first place.

Indeed. The similarity with both instances however is that fans of the selling club did not mind seeing them go.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2016 at 11:01am
Now one thing is for sure is that Jeff will be given time at Burnley to see if he can cut it , I hope he can it's a massive move up . Now trust me  the fans will haunt him if he fails to deliver , everyone knows the money Dyche has spent is not really the Burnley way and the fans will be expecting huge results if not they will not be long letting him know . I hope Jeff has deleted everything from his twitter account , it kinds of catches you up if you score for the Clarets .  LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 143>
  Share Topic