You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jeff Hendrick

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6364656667 143>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2018 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by djhegzy djhegzy wrote:

good goal from Jeff v fulham

Defending was muck though
Danger here, OH NO
Sponsored Links

djhegzy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djhegzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2018 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by gmfc90 gmfc90 wrote:

Originally posted by djhegzy djhegzy wrote:

good goal from Jeff v fulham

Defending was muck though

yeah from fosu-Mensah too.
Dugs View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dugs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2018 at 4:36pm
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2018 at 10:17am
this guy is stealing a living 
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 11:58am
Anyone see the Burnley- Olympiacos match the other night? 

Thought Hendrick played very well and got on the ball a lot more. He generally has a tendency to fade out of games but was very impressed with him the other night. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 12:03pm
Hopefully he carries that kind of form into our games
GreenRoots View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenRoots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 12:57pm
Saw Hendrick play that game, needs to perform at that standard week in week out, was really impressed with him.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 1:03pm
Granted he has flattered to deceive on plenty of occasions in an Ireland shirt "but" again you have to ask yourself, does our manager play to our players strengths.

Again, no one thinks Hendrick, Brady, Hourihane etc are superstars when they're clearly not "but" when so many of our players are under performing when it comes to playing for their country on the back of good performances for their club, surely O'Neill has to play some part in that.
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 2:26pm
To be very honest Jeff plays well in one game in six . 
Now saying that he has put in above what would be required in the last 3 games and has been MOTM in two of them . I don't rate him never have but i have to be honest he is playing very well at the moment . 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2018 at 8:17am
Bump for Jeff

Probably Ireland's worst player on the park last night! How this man earns a living as a football player is beyond belief! 

he is up there with Paul Green and Keith Andrews. 

Pathetic 

5678 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5678 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2018 at 9:08am
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

Bump for Jeff

Probably Ireland's worst player on the park last night! How this man earns a living as a football player is beyond belief! 

Pathetic 

Keith Andrews.....nah,not having that.
Banjaxed View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banjaxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2018 at 9:53am
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

Bump for Jeff

Pathetic 

Maybe we'll see a a different Jeff under a new manager, but he's been anonymous since Euro 2016.
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2018 at 10:37am
We need 2-3 midfielders to play football, and Hendrick isn’t one of them. Brian Kerr was right when he said he was too reactive. A lot of poor games since Euro 16. His premier league status in irrelevant. Good at running and that’s about it.
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
d13dave View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d13dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2018 at 11:05am
that is harsh on keith andrews who at least got stuck in and showed a bit of heart

Hendrick is an enigma - there is a little talent in there but we have not seen it in a long time.
JoxerDaly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2018 at 11:14am
Chap is an airhead, hasnt got the intelligence to be a top player, he has the physique and can come up with the odd moment of magic but his head is in the clouds. Just look at his interviews its like he is stoned.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2018 at 11:18am
I don't think any of our midfield is helped with our current lack of tactics
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2018 at 11:20am
Jeff gets criticised no matter how he plays at this stage. He didn't do anything particularly criminal last night and actually looked like he had some idea what to do when he was given the ball. It's not his fault he plays for a tactically inept manager who has no idea how to set up a team; and thought it would be a good idea to play no defensive midfielder essentially giving Bale and Lawewnce free-reign to run at Duffy and Clark...
We're decent enough..
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2018 at 11:22am
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Jeff gets criticised no matter how he plays at this stage. He didn't do anything particularly criminal last night and actually looked like he had some idea what to do when he was given the ball. It's not his fault he plays for a tactically inept manager who has no idea how to set up a team; and thought it would be a good idea to play no defensive midfielder essentially giving Bale and Lawewnce free-reign to run at Duffy and Clark...

totally my view aswell. clearly Jeff has the talent we seen that at the euros but for whatever reason we have not got the best out of him since. mainly because he is usually haveing to run around like a headless chicken chasing people down. he has good technique and can pass just needs a bit more consistency.

Edited by doherty - 07 Sep 2018 at 11:22am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6364656667 143>
  Share Topic