You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jeff Hendrick

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101102103104105 107>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnSwift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by NewtNewbie NewtNewbie wrote:

Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

Started right side of midfield for Newcastle. Looks a bit los

Someone should tell him he's playing on the right side of midfield at St James' Park, Newcastle in the north-east of England.

LOLLOLLOL
Sponsored Links

E2016 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 9:48pm
Surely cant be the same person that shows up for us. Must be 2 Jeff Hendricks.
Liam Green View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liam Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 9:49pm
even before he scored his all round game was very good... some people on here watching a different game 
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 9:49pm
Link for the goal for the people who hasn't seen

Edited by coyne - 12 Sep 2020 at 9:51pm
JoxerDaly View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 9:53pm
MOTM and it wasnt just because of his goal and assist, he played very well on top of those 2 contributions.
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 9:55pm
Cracking goal by JH. CoolClapCool

Edited by Hotlips_Hoolahan - 12 Sep 2020 at 9:55pm
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 9:59pm
Jazzy Jeff! We all know there's a quality player in there, he needs to add consistency to his game and we'll have a real player in midfield.
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss!"
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 10:02pm
You can only laugh at the comments writing him off after about 15 minutes. Great start to his Newcastle career.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 10:10pm
He was one of our better performers in Bulgaria also, whilst he's no world beater there is no denying that if we start playing through midfield and have more energy in the holding role, the likes of Hourihane, Henderick etc will start to offer more to the team.

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Andrew00 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 10:12pm
Some performance tonight 
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 10:25pm
A goal and an assist on his debut, did the hard yards as he always does and did his job in a well organised Newcastle team. Good move for Jeff, four year contract and will play every game as he did for Burnley. I never got the negativity towards him and guys like James McCarthy, who I understand played really well for Crystal Palace today. Both will be crucial for Ireland next month in Slovakia.
Left foot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 10:39pm
Newcastle fans are always a good sort, had a look in the NU twitter page. Some of the things they've said about Jeff today as below. Seems they thought he grew into the game and had a very impressive second half.

Hidden gem
Irish Messi
Man of the match 
Thought he was excellent... grew into the game 
Very well done... kept Cresswell quiet all night 
She's beautiful 
Love what I saw today 
On a free as well!!!

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by Left foot Left foot wrote:

Newcastle fans are always a good sort, had a look in the NU twitter page. Some of the things they've said about Jeff today as below. Seems they thought he grew into the game and had a very impressive second half.

Hidden gem
Irish Messi
Man of the match 
Thought he was excellent... grew into the game 
Very well done... kept Cresswell quiet all night 
She's beautiful 
Love what I saw today 
On a free as well!!!

LOL
You can motorboat but no whistling
Conan View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la
I’m not very bright.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 10:50pm
Queue ten totally anonymous and ineffectual performances that generally define his career but are immediately overlooked by those who idolise him and lavish him with man love  on the basis of his biannual demonstration he can actually play football. I doubt he'll score or assist another goal before Christmas.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by Conan Conan wrote:

Queue ten totally anonymous and ineffectual performances that generally define his career but are immediately overlooked by those who idolise him and lavish him with man love  on the basis of his biannual demonstration he can actually play football. I doubt he'll score or assist another goal before Christmas.
I’ll give you 33/1
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by Conan Conan wrote:

LOL

No.
Landsdowne90 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landsdowne90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 11:11pm
Great finish Clap
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 11:13pm
What’s his best position then
He played right side of a midfield 4 today 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101102103104105 107>
  Share Topic